Status: Up and Runnin' <3

Liquid Confidence

You wear it so well that we think it's true;

Jayna snapped her head to the side when her father stated that ‘the boys’ are in. She smirked, like she always did when new boys were in the area. Her eyes made their way over to her best friend, her smirk still in place. She saw Scarlett roll her eyes right before they came through the large archway that lead into the living room.

“Max, this is your step-sister, Jayna,” her father said, pointing to her. She flicked her eyes back to the boys and she couldn’t help but be in awe. British boys did live up to their cuteness title. Her eyes landed on a boy with short, sort of mowhawk’ed brown hair with chilling grey eyes She noticed after a while that he stared right at her too, a smirk playing at his own lips. She had her first target.

“Hullo!” Max said like an energetic school boy. Jayna’s eyes drifted to him for a minute to smile as warmly as she could muster in the presence of her father. She said a quick hello and went on with eyeing other boy. She skimmed right over the one guy with long, super long, brown hair,. (She assumed he was gay.) She went slightly over the other brunette, the long hair that was just right for her liking. The only reason she did that was because she noticed, out of the corner of her eye, that Scarlett had her eye on him too.

Her eyes landed on the last boy in the room. Blonde hair and grey eyes. She definitely got her two boys for the summer. She got up from her seat on the couch, moving slowly past the boys, making sure she made an impression on them. She looked back when she got past them and eyed up the two boys she was staring at.

“I’m going up to my room, because I don’t really feel like having ‘family time’ right now,” she said, slowly going up the stairs.

“But, you don’t even know where it is,” Benjamin, her father, said.

“I’ll show her, sir,” Josh Franceschi said with too much enthusiasm. He walked towards the stairs before Max pushed him away.

“Eh, I’ll show her. She’s my sister,” he said, before following her up the stairs. The other boys followed her like little puppies. Jayna could hear from the bottom of the steps, “Oh brother. She’s good,” from Scarlett before she rushed up the stairs with them.

Jayna wiggled her hips as she walked to where Max lead her, and she could feel the burning stares of boys. She didn’t know which and at that moment, she really didn’t care. She just loved the attention she was getting. She felt a hand on her shoulder. When she looked to see who it was, Scarlett stared back at her.

“You’re too good for this game you play,” she said, half laughing.

“You’re not telling me anything I don’t know, but thank you,” she said. She smirked again as she took a chance to look backwards.

“I saw you eyeing that one boy,” Jayna said to her. Scarlett blushed, not sure of what to say. She looked down to the floor, kind of childish and cute. “I promise I’ll back off him for you, sweetie.” Jayna smiled, a true smile, to her as they got to their new room.

Jayna placed her hands on her hips as she stared around the room after stopping in the doorway, looking around. “And this is where I’ll be living for the next few months,” she said under her breath.

“Ah, we,” Scarlett whispered back. Jayna playfully rolled her eyes and breathed out in a huff. When the two fully walked into the room, Max stared at her with big puppy dog eyes, waiting for her to introduce herself.

“Oh, I am so sorry! I really didn’t mean to be rude to you, it was only to my father. Well…our father now,” she said. “I’m Jayna. And this is Scarlett, my best friend.” She pointed to the girl next to her, who smiled and gave a slight wave.

Jayna turned around and smirked. Her hands were still on her hips as she waited for the boys to introduce themselves.
♠ ♠ ♠
So. Hey guys. I swear we're not dead. haha It was my turn to post the next chapter and write it and I had a little trouble accessing my computer for the past two weeks at college, my freshman year! :) And before that, it was getting ready for college and saying goodbyes. It was just a sappy time. But, anyway. Here's a new update and I hope you love it.

Comments make us happy, and we only have one comment for two chapters with four subscribers? I think we can do better. :P

~ Kristyn