Tweet-hearts

Eleven

Eastyn was freaking out as she made her way to Jonathan’s condo. Her palms were damp, her heart was beating at an uncontrollable rate, and the weather was very uncooperative. She walked into the building and rode the elevator up to the 8th floor. She walked up to the familiar door and knocked three times.

“Hey Jonathan.” She greeted as the door opened.

“Eastyn.” He wrapped his arms around her small frame. She tensed up at first but eventually hugged him back.

“Are you still mad at me?” She said in a small voice.

“Are you going to tell me why you left?” He walked her inside with an arm on her waist.

“Can I tell you later. I’m just really tired.” She whimpered, scared out of her mind.

“Yeah, come on.” Jonathan led her to his bed.

The night they slept together in this bed was the last time she saw him. She wasn’t able to appreciate what it was like falling asleep next to him that night since she was already asleep. Jonathan lifted up the blanket so she could crawl in. He crawled in next to her and she automatically cuddled into his side. As they both drifted off to sleep, Eastyn whimpered a soft and quiet, “I love you.”

-----

@JonnyToews: Not sure if last night was a dream or not…kinda wishing it wasn’t

@Kaner88: So…did she say anything…anything in particular?

@JonnyToews: She said something but…I don’t remember if I dreamed it or not.

@Kaner88: Proooobably not Tazer. Ask her about it.

@JonnyToews: What do you know that I don’t?!

-----

Jonathan got out of bed and walked himself to the kitchen. It was almost noon. He poured two bowls of cereal, one for him and one for the beautiful girl in his bed.

“Eastyn…wake up mon cheri.” He whispered in her ear. She stirred a bit then sat up. “I made you cereal. I know it’s not some great breakfast but hey, I do the best I can.”

She giggled and took the bowl of Lucky Charms. “It’s perfect, Jonathan.”

“So…you promised you’d talk to me.” She stirred the milk around in his bowl.

“I know…uhmm.” She took a bite to stall for time. “That night you came over to watch movies…and then the night after when I slept here…I basically realized that…”

“I love you too.” Jonathan blurted out.

“I know you do…” She blushed.

“So… Eastyn, what does this mean?”

“I don’t really know…I think we should take it slow though. I mean I don’t think we should jump right to the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing yet…”

“Why not? We both feel the same way.”

“I know, but…” Eastyn took another bite and chewed slowly. “This is hard for me…to date a hockey player again. Please just work with me?”

“When have you dated a hockey player before?!” He nearly choked on a marshmallow.

“High school, but he was a jerk and I just don’t want to rush into things.”

“Well…okay. If that’s what you want.”

“It’s what I want…and I think it’ll be good for us.”

“Okay.” Jonathan smiled and leaned into her. His lips were centimeters away from hers. She could feel his breath warming her lips. “Do I still get to kiss you?”

She was silent, not like she could speak anyway. She just nodded.

-----

@JonnyToews: Gunna be a big game tonight fans and players! LET’S GO KICK SOME ST. LOUIS BUTT!!!

@Sharp_10: Oh hey, captain’s happy ;) @JonnyToews

@JonnyToews: Just a really good start to the day @Sharp_10

@Sharp_10: Breaking News: Wife and I have come up with a name for the little one.

@Eastyn_loveee: EMERSYN!!!!! @Sharp_10

@Sharp_10: Uhmm no @Eastyn_loveee but it’s close!

@Sharp_10: In a few months wife and I will be welcoming our first baby, Emmalyn Rowyn Sharp :D

@Eastyn_loveee: BAHHHH!!!!!! I am going to cry! She’s going to be beautiful! @Sharp_10

@Kaner88: That’s actually a really pretty name @Sharp_10

@JonnyToews: What would Kaner name his kid? Hmm…

@Kaner88: Not having any @JonnyToews

@JonnyToews: PAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! RT@AllyLoves88 First name: Miller Middle name: Light

@Eastyn_loveee: Happy girl! :D Getting ready to head to the studio to film the pre-game highlights! See you at tonight’s game!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh!!! This chapter is so sappy! Hahaha! Next chapter will be hilarious I promise!! If I am still on a roll, it might be posted by tonight!

Love you guys!

Peace. Love. Hockey