Tweet-hearts

Twelve

@Sharpy_10: THE HAWKS ARE ON A ROLE! Third win in a row.

@Eastyn_loveee: Ow! Do you hear that Chicago? That’s the sound of a Stanley Cup winning team :D

@Kaner88: Sorry guys, I could’ve gotten a hat trick, just a little rusty tonight ;) Two goals and 2 assists are good enough.

@JonnyToews: Fuck you Kaner! One of those goals was for me! SHARPY PASSED IT TO ME IDIOT @Kaner88

@Kaner88: THEN HOW COME I SCORED?! @JonnyToews

@JonnyToews: You fucking shot the puck off of my stick! @Kaner88

@Kaner88: Excuses @JonnyToews

@Kaner88: SO! Who’s ready to celebrate?!

-----

Eastyn walked into the locker room of Chicago’s beloved hockey team and sat down between Kaner and Jonathan.

“Way to steal the captain’s thunder.” She said jokingly to the shirtless blonde.

“Someone would have taken the puck from him if I didn’t shoot it! GOD!” He threw his dress shirt angrily at his stall and walked away.

“Hi.” Jonathan greeted as soon as he stopped laughing.

“Hi yourself.” She smiled.

“Would you uhmm…would you like to grab a later dinner?” He tightened his tie nervously.

“It’s almost 11:30…”

“I said late!”

“Yeah, let’s do it.” Eastyn stood up and straightened out his tie. “Come on.”

“You guys coming out to the club?” Brent Seabrook walked by.

“Nah, I think we’re just going to grab some dinner.” Jonathan declined the invitation.

“Oh, okay. You heading to the diner?”

“Nope, I think we’re going to Lumière Des Etoiles (Starlight).”

“What? Jonathan…” Eastyn shook her head. The French restaurant was way too formal for her outfit.

“No it’ll be fantastic. I promise.” Jonathan grabbed her hand and waved to Brent. “See you dude. Great job tonight.”

“Yeah see you. Bye Eastyn.” He waved them off.

“Coming Seabs?” Niklas Hjalmarsson nudged him.

“I’m pretty sure I found something for us to do even better than the club…” He stared at the door that his captain just walked out of.

“What?” Duncan Keith popped up from behind Niklas.

“How do you guys feel about a nice post game dinner at that fancy French place?” He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

“Kaner…we have a slight change of plans.” Duncan called to the last member of the group. Together Duncan, Brent, Niklas, and Kaner made their way to Lumière Des Etoiles.

-----

@Eastyn_loveee: :)

@JonnyToews: :)

@Sharp_10: Oh Gross. @Eastyn_loveee @JonnyToews

@Kaner88: THANK YOU! @Sharp_10

@AdamBurish: I like where this is going ;) @Eastyn_loveee

@Eastyn_loveee: Shhhh ;) @AdamBurish

-----

“Can they see us?!” Duncan hid behind his menu with his sunglasses on.

“Dude, take those off!” Brent ripped the Oakley sunglasses off of his line mate’s face.

“Uhh, are you guys ready to order?” The confused waitress tapped her pen on the notepad.

“Yeah…uhh what’s the escargot? “ Kaner pointed at the menu.

“Snails.” She said with no emotion.

“Okay, you know what…I’ll just have the French Onion Soup.” He shut the menu.

“Same.” Niklas raised a finger.

“That’ll be for all of us.” Brent nodded. Duncan agreed.

“What do you think they’re saying?” Kaner peeked at the couple.

“I don’t know…”

-----

“Okay so don’t look back, but the guys are here. They’re spying on us.” Jonathan leaned across the table and whispered.

“What the fuck!” She hissed.

“Wanna get out of here?” He asked.

“Yeah, but you know what? Let’s put on a show.” She winked.

“Good plan.” He smirked.

“I’ll storm out of here and meet you around the corner. You pick me up and we can head back to my place and order Chinese.”

“Perfect, take it away Ms. Malone.” Jonathan sat back up.

“That is such a man whore thing for you to say!” Eastyn stood up and threw her napkin on the table.

“Just being honest.” He leaned back.

“I’ll show you honest. We are through here.” Eastyn grabbed her purse angrily and started to storm away. “Oh, and can just forget about last night!”

-----

“Shit! What just happened?!” Niklas, along with his teammates, sat with his mouth agape.

“What the fuck happened last night?!” Duncan blinked, shocked.

“They banged. They so banged and he probably just dropped her!” Kaner pounded his fist on the table. They watched as Jonathan apologized to their waiter and walk out.

“Oh my god, our captain is a player!!!” Brent Seabrook shouted.

-----

@Eastyn_loveee: The nerve of some people.
♠ ♠ ♠
How much do you guys love me? :)

Peace. Love. Hockey.