Tweet-hearts

Thirteen

“So how was the club last night?” Jonathan smirked as he changed into his practice gear.

“Uhmm…loud.” Brent stuttered.

“Yes really loud and crowded!” Duncan backed him up.

“So how was the soup?” Jonathan stared at them.

“Shit.” Niklas turned around.

“Ah ah ah, not so fast Jalmers.” He grabbed the back of Niklas’ practice jersey. “What the fuck were you guys doing?”

“Just checking up on our captain.” Kaner smiled sweetly.

“You guys are bastards.” He laughed.

“So what’s up with you and Eastyn? Is everything okay?” Duncan asked in a more serious tone.

“We’re great,” Jonathan smiled, thinking about the girl that was probably still sleeping in her bed. “We watched The Orphan last night. Such a fucked up movie.”

“What? But the fight…” Niklas looked like a deer in the headlights.

“We knew you guys were watching so we gave you all a little show. Enjoy it?” Jonathan grabbed his stick and headed on the ice for practice. The boys looked at each other, stunned. After practice was over, Jonathan headed back over to Eastyn’s.

-----

@JonnyToews: Aha pulled one over on the boys. Their faces were priceless.

@Kaner88: Even when he Haha’s he seems serious…

@JonnyToews: You’re just pissed. @Kaner88

@Kaner88: What the fuck ever! @JonnyToews

-----

“Good morning.” Eastyn said as she opened the door. Jonathan held up a bag containing bagels.

“Breakfast?” He smiled.

“You have to ask?” She invited him in and grabbed a napkin for the both of them.

“So I was thinking maybe you could wear my jersey to the game tomorrow?”

“We’ll see!” Eastyn flirted shamelessly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY!!! I have been grounded and I am now in Irvine on vacation so I have not been able to update. This should hold you over till I can update again. There is a big twist coming!

I love you guys! I am so sorry!

Peace. Love. Hockey.