Tweet-hearts

Two

“Sharpy!” Eastyn called across the table. “How is Abby and baby?”

“Great! We found out what we’re having.” The future father beamed with pride.

“AND?!” She nearly choked on her iced tea.

“It’s a girl.” Patrick smiled as he showed her a picture of the ultrasound on his phone.

“AW! Can I tweet it? Or are you not telling people yet?”

“Go for it!” He encouraged.

-----

@Eastyn_loveee:HOLY COW @Sharp_10 AND WIFE ARE HAVING A BBY GIRL!!!! CONGRATS!

@Sharp_10: RT@Eastyn_loveee:HOLY COW @Sharp_10 AND WIFE ARE HAVING A BBY GIRL!!!! CONGRATS!

@Eastyn_loveee: I’m thinking @Sharp_10 should name his daughter Emersyn.

@Sharp_10: @Eastyn_loveee Eastyn…Emersyn…there seems to be a slight similarity

@JonnyToews: @Sharp_10 I like it. Emersyn Sharp. Sounds like a supermodel.

@Sharp_10: @JonnyToews HAH! Fuck no! You know what I used to do with pictures of supermodels when I was younger?!

@JonnyToews: @Sharp_10HAHA! What?! Sharpie you dirty whore.

@Sharp_10: @JonnyToews I know you did it too TOES. I will NOT have any teenage boys thinking about my baby girl that way.

@Eastyn_loveee: @Sharp_10Look at you getting all protective of baby already! #naturalfather

-----

“Hey Eas, what are you doing tonight?” Jonathan asked as they finished up lunch.

“Clean up the house a little bit, maybe read a little.”

“Do you want to watch some movies at my place?” He asked with a smile on his face.

“Could we do it at my place?”

“Perfectly fine with me.”

Eastyn didn’t know it, but Jonathan liked her. A lot. He has liked her since she started reporting during the games. He could distinctly remember their first interview.

“It’s Eastyn Malone here with your Blackhawks Captain, Jonathan Toews.” She turned to him pointing the microphone to his lips. “Jonathan, what do you think the team will have to do tonight to get the win?”

“We’re uhh…the uhh…defense…” Jonathan was bewildered by the redhead standing in front of him. She was dressed in a grey pencil skirt and a white ruffled shirt under a grey blazer.

“Yes, the defense. In the last couple games they seemed to be lacking some ‘umpf’ in your own zone.” She laughed.

“Yes, exactly.” He said shortly. He was entranced by her. The usual old guy that used to interview the team was not this beautiful.

“Alright, well good luck Jonathan.” She smiled to the center and back at the camera. “Back to you guys in the studio.”

“And we’re off.” The camera man signaled to her.

“What’s with you Captain? Usually you say a lot more in your interviews.” Eastyn asked the still stunned hockey player.

“Wrapped up in the game?” He said as a question.

“You better calm your nerves then. Keep that pretty little head of yours in the game.” She winked.

“Thanks.” Jonathan said and turned to make his exit. As Jonathan stepped to turn around, he forgot he was on skates. Stumbling to the ice, he felt a pair of hands prop him up. It was Eastyn leaning over the side boards. He looked at her, completely flushed in the face.

“Good luck, looks like you’ll need it.” She joked. He faked a laugh and skated away.

-----

@Eastyn_loveee: Going to be an interesting game! Captain is looking a bit shaky, but lets see how they do!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahahaha!!!!!! I love the interview :)

Tell me what you think of it so far!

Peace. Love. Hockey.