Tweet-hearts

Twenty-four

@GemmaaStarr: I can’t believe this… @Eastyn_loveee you suck!

@Eastyn_loveee: AHHHHH!!!! Sorry! So what did you say?! @GemmaaStarr

@GemmaaStarr: Tell you when I get there. You and Jon better get off each other I’m almost there @Eastyn_loveee

@Eastyn_loveee: How do you know I’m with him?! What if I’m at the office doing work? @GemmaaStarr

@GemmaaStarr: Let’s be honest here… @Eastyn_loveee

@Eastyn_loveee: Kay fine. Door’s open. @GemmaaStarr

-----

Gemma bolted into the apartment with a bouquet of daisies and an envelope. “I can’t believe you didn’t tell me!”

“That’s my cue to go!” Jonathan got up from the couch though not for long. Gemma walked to him and poked him in the chest, sending him back down. “You knew too didn’t you?!”

“Well that doesn’t matter!” Eastyn jumped up and down. “What did you say?!”

“Well I said yes! Of course!” The girls then grabbed each other and jumped up and down making Jonathan laugh.

“Such girls!” He shook his head.

“Hush, Captain.” Gemma smiled. “Just be happy for me!”

Over the next three days Gemma went crazy trying to figure out what to bring with her on the weekend trip. Sexy or casual underwear. Sweatpants or yoga pants. Lacey bras or regular plain ones. Shorts, skirts, dress, tank-tops. She was pretty much going crazy.

-----

@GemmaaStarr: Going crazy… #packingsucks

@Kaner88: Don’t worry! Bring whatever is comfortable to you and a nice dress. That’s all you need @GemmaaStarr

@GemmaaStarr: Okay, just nervous I guess @Kaner88

Kaner88: Babe, my family will love you. It’s fine! @GemmaaStarr

@GemmaaStarr: If you say so… @Kaner88

-----

“Phone. Ringing. Answer.” Jonathan said to Eastyn as he released her from his arms. She grabbed her phone angrily off of the bedside table.

“Hello?” She answered annoyed.

“Should I be doing this? Should I be going to Buffalo with him? I mean, it’s only been a month. You don’t think that’s too early? Eastyn help, I am FREAKING out!”

“You should do this. You should go with him. It’s not too early. His family will love you. You’re hair looks great. Anything else?”

“No, thank you.” She sighed, almost instantly calming down.

“You are going to have a great time Gemm. Let me go back to sleep now please.” Eastyn begged.

“Yeah, okay.” Gemma hung up feeling a bit better but it was short lived. She received a text from Patrick informing her that he was outside her small townhouse. “Here we go.” She said to herself.

The car ride to the airport was short and quiet. He held her hand the whole way to the airport, through all the lines, and onto the plane.

“You need to calm down, Gem.” He laughed.

“I can’t help it. Meeting your family is a big deal, I want your family to like me.”

“They will like you! Cause I like you.” Patrick smiled while leaning in for a kiss. “Just don’t show them your tattoo.”

“They don’t like tattoos?! Will they think I’m a tramp?!”

“No, they’re just not Boston fans.” Patrick winked as the captain asked for the flight attendants to get ready for take off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my favorite chapter....

One more chapter after this!!! Ahhhh!!!!! And then, some SERIOUS attention goes into the Vancouver story! Check back to my profile for a link!!!

I love you guys!!!

Peace. Love. Hockey.