Pray for Us on the Wild Side

Sparkle And Shine

I walked down the street, holding Jason's hand. We were gonna go to the club tonight, since we haven't been on a date in a while. I smiled at him and he kissed my cheek.

"Well, hun, I think I might just go get ready. Sooo, come pick me up at eight, okay? And I don't realleh want that Curly dood with us. So...don't invite him. He gives me the heebie jeebies." I told Jason, kissing him passionately.
"Wellll...about that, love..." Jason said, afraid of what was coming next.
"JASON! You fucking poptart! How could you?" I yelled, waving my arms in the air like a freak.
"Sorreh, the bloke just looked like needed some fun." I sighed and pushed Jason. He frowned and so did I.

"C'mon, love, gimme a smile." He coaxed. I shook my head and walked off, almost slamming into someone.

"Ohhh my fuck, sorry!" I said, but smiled as I saw who it was. It was Asia, one of me and Cyn's friends. She was really pretty and really awesome.
"Hi, Kurt. How's it going?" She asked, playing with a strand of her red-brown hair.
"Pretty bummingly. Honestly, Jason invited this one guy to come with us to the club. Now I don't wanna go." I pouted and she giggled.
"Jason, you douche! She giggled!" I yelled at Jason, who looked very dumbfounded.

Well, we got on our way, saying good day to Asia, who was probably on her way to the Curtis house...to see her crush, Johnny Cade. Now, he was an innocent kid. We barely spoke, but I enjoyed his company. Besides, he's shy and quiet. So that's a plus.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was in my room, listening to Bowie, getting ready to head to the club. I had a shirt full of sequins, but on the center was Bowie. I also put on purple skinny jeans and hot pink platform shoes. I spiked my hair up a bit and put on glittery eyeshadow. I giggled and realized that so many people would be surprised at my appearance.

The doorbell rang and I rushed to get it, which was quite the challenge. I sighed as I saw not Jason, but fucking Curly. I rolled my eyes, but smiled when I saw Jason behind him.

"What the fuck is up with your girlfriend, man?" Curly asked.
"Fuck you, Shepard. I look great...right Jason?" I asked, looking to my lover.
"Love, you look gorgeous." I smiled and twirled, getting my leather jacket off the hook.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Curly's P.O.V)

What a chick...she's so fucking weird. But so fucking sexy. Jason is one lucky fucker. I'd do anything to press her up against me and slide my...

Oh god, I don't wanna think of this. Jason's my best friend...well, other than Tim. But Tim doesn't count, he's my brother.

We walked all the way down to the club, the music was loud and there were TONS of chicks there. But none of them as unique and sexy as Kurt. I wonder what her real name is...

She was on the dance floor with Jason, dirty dancing. She was grinding up against him, but looking at me the whole time. I knew she was trying to get me jealous. She smirked and her eyes fluttered shut, showing me the glitter on her eyelids. Her eyelashes were so long, they complimented her pale skin so well.

I wanted to ravish her, make her mine. But she was Jason's...