Pray for Us on the Wild Side

Foxy Lady

I decided to head to Buck's, hopefully finding someone I know there. I was bored, it was Friday night and I needed something to do. Jason was gone for the weekend, he went back to England.

I wandered the streets alone, wearing nothing but a corset top covered by my ripped up jean jacket and leopard print tights. On my feet were my favorite black Converse; I've had them for at least five years. Rips and tears were among the fabric, making the age appear much more.

The music from Buck's party was so loud; I could hear it from a mile away. I followed it, smiling as I recognized Jimi Hendrix. I wondered who was the DJ tonight. It obviously wasn't Buck.

I wandered inside, the music becoming almost rock concert loud. People were shouting, drinking, partying. Whatever made them happy. I kept going my way, towards the music.

The DJ was none other than Dallas Winston. Curiously, I peered at him, hoping he'd recognize me and come talk to me. He immediately noticed my presence and walked away from the sound system. He stopped right in front of me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey stud." I teased, smirking at him.

"Hey beautiful..." He whispered in my ear. Soon we were grinding up against each other to the beat of the music. He fed me alcohol all night, hoping to get me very drunk. He also was fucked up on a number of things.

We found ourselves making our way to a room, fumbling with articles of clothing and kissing passionately.

That's when I pushed him off, realizing my actions.

"What the fuck Kurt?" He asked, getting angry.

"I can't do this. Cynthia's one of the people I trust and love."

He did the most unspeakable thing. He slapped me.

"Go fuck yourself, you filthy whore. You don't deserve Jason."

I ran off into the night, cold wind blew softly in a breeze around me. I tugged my jacket tighter against me; slowing my pace as I realized I was near the bus station. I wondered if I should take a bus out of here. It sounded like a good idea...

That's when I saw someone running towards me, backpack on his back. His curly hair bounced in the wind.

I squinted and saw that it was indeed, Curly Shepard.

"Wherever you're going, I'm going too." He said and I nodded. We both bought a bus ticket New York.

We were seated in our seats, not bothering to say anything. I fell asleep, I was so exhausted.

One thing prevented me from sleeping...the fact that Curly had decided to run away. Why? Where was he going to go originally?

And more importantly...why come with someone he hates?