To Love Somebody

000

When we finally got there, I could definitely determine a climate change. Our taxi brought us to a nice hotel in front of this really amazing beach. But all I could think of was Soda. How would he deal with all this? What is he doing now?

Floyd nudged me and I nodded. I paid the driver and we both got out, clutching our bags. After we checked in, we got the nicest suite we could get, we headed to our rooms. I collapsed on the bed and clutched my hair.

"I'm dyeing this. And getting it cut. And uhm...a tattoo. You coming with?" I asked and Floyd followed. We went to the hair salon first and I got my hair dyed and cut. Floyd just left his how it was. Then when everything was finished, my hair looked like it had before this whole stupid setup. We caught a taxi and headed to the nearest tattoo parlor. Easy Inks, that's what it was called.

Floyd wanted a big peace sign on his shoulder. I was still not decided, so I looked at the different ideas on the wall. I spotted something and decided to get something done like it.

When the guy finished, he lead me to a mirror and I pulled my shirt up. There it was, a bottle of Pepsi and a weed leaf, in a big heart. Two of the things I love the most in the world. It was on my hip, so not just anyone could see it. Floyd and I paid and we left. Soon enough, we met these two girls on the street and they invited us to a party. I hoped this would make me forget about Tulsa...

As I got ready that night, Floyd and I shared a joint. I was high as fuck when we left and I didn't give a shit. The party was at some guys house, and we finally met up with the two girls. One was named Lita and the other Joan. They looked oddly familiar, but I was too stoned to know. I guzzled down so much liquor and smoked so much weed. I was so fucked up, I didn't know where I was going. I ended up walking to some room and Floyd followed.

At this point, I didn't know right from wrong and had sex with Floyd.