Right Here Waiting

: Mine :

Cam's POV

We slowed down as we neared our house, and just seeing it brought a sense of peace.

Chase must've sensed it because she squeezed my hand that was wrapped around her.

The second she parked the bike and shut off the engine, I had her off the bike and in my arms.

She immediately wrapped her body around mine, and having her this close felt so great.

I'd been without her for way too long.

I walked up the stairs, keeping a firm grip on Chase and never once breaking contact with her lips.

It was like heaven, having those luscious lips pressed against mine.

I opened my eyes briefly, realizing if I wanted to open the door, I'd have to put her down.

That wasn't an option in my book.

I was getting ready to kick the door down when Chase pulled her lips away from mine.

"Don't kick the door down. The keys are in my back pocket." Chase said.

I laughed and clutched her closer.

"You know me too well." I murmured, pressing my lips to hers again.

She giggled.

"Hell yes I do." She murmured.

She pulled away again and looked at me.

"Keys are in my back pocket. You gonna get them, or am I?" She asked.

I chuckled.

"I'm definitely doing it." I said.

I wormed my hand into her skin tight jeans, giving her ass a squeeze before I pulled the keys out.

Chase giggled as the door swung open and I carried her inside.

The door slammed closed behind us and I pushed her up against the wall.

I cradled Chase's face as my lips ran down her slender neck.

I licked across her collar bones, leaving tiny love bites across her skin.

I moved my head down, kissing along the tops of her breasts.

Chase moaned and it was pure music to my ears.

A sound I had missed hearing while I was gone.

Chase's fingers ran across my scalp and I slammed my lips back to hers.

"God I love you." I groaned as Chase rubbed roughly against me.

"I love you too. Now stop teasing me, Cam. It has been way too long." She said huskily.

I slammed my lips to Chase's and her grip on my neck increased.

She clawed at my back, her hands going to my lower back as she practically ripped my shirt off.

I turned and started making my way up the stairs, pulling her shirt over her head and then bringing those lips back to mine.

Chase writhed beneath me and I could think of nothing else but being wrapped in her warm arms, moving inside of her, showing her exactly how much I'd missed her these last three months.

I kicked our bedroom door closed and tossed her on our bed.

She giggled so adorably as I pulled her closer by her leg.

I skimmed my fingers down her sides, taking in her sweet signs and contented smile.

I ran my finger under the waist band of her jeans and Chase shivered, arching into my fingers.

I made quick work of her jeans button and pants, pulling them down her long slender legs.

I slipped off her panties, trying not to drool.

Chase is an amazingly beautiful woman.

Sometimes it shocks the hell out of me that she's even with me.

She's too good for me.

Way too good.

But she's mine.

Mine only.

And I'd never give her up.

Not for anything.

Chase sat up, a smirk spread across her beautiful mouth.

She reached behind her and unclipped her bra, slinging it at me.

And this time, I did drool.

Chase lay before me, gloriously naked and waiting.

The inky thought going through my head was 'mine, mine, only mine.'

"I am yours and only your Cam." Chase said.

I hadn't even realized I'd said that out loud.

She crooked her finger at me and I did not need to be told twice.

Chase's fingers ran down my neck, then back up, pulling me until I was laying on top of her completely.

She sighed.

So sweetly, so full of female hunger, and it only spiked my hunger for her even higher.

Chase's legs wrapped around my waist and I could feel just how much she'd missed me.

I slid my hands down her sides, curving my large hands over her hips, holding them down.

I slid inside her to the hilt, groaning loudly at how tight and hot she was.

Chase moaned loudly in my ear and I visibly shivered when she started nipping at my earlobe.

"Don't hold out on me, Cameron. I want to feel your passion. I want to feel your hunger. You're not going to break me. I'll love everything you do to me. You know that. Just let go." She murmured, biting my earlobe again.

I growled loudly, pinning her hips to the bed and slamming inside of her.

I roughly bit and sucked at her breasts that we're bouncing from the intensity of my thrusts.

For a second I thought I might be hurting her.

But Chase's fingers we're clawing at my back, pulling me closer as she moaned and bit at my neck, my shoulders, anything she could reach.

And her wildness, her eagerness about everything I was doing only spurred me on more.

Rough stroke after rough stroke brought us higher and higher, closer to the release and feeling of ecstasy we've both missed.

Something only we could give to each other.

Chase is the only woman I've ever been completely compatible with inside and outside of bed.

She's the whole package.

The real deal.

The only one for me.

My girl.

Mine.

I felt Chase squeezing me closer, and I groaned loudly as I felt her start to orgasm.

I rode out her orgasm, pushing her farther and farther, closer to another orgasm.

Chase screamed my name and that's what set me off.

I felt the euphoria sweep over me like a tidal wave and I gasped her name.

I collapsed on top of Chase, completely out of breath and satisfied.

Chase's arms cradling me close, her warm lips against my temple, her breath, just as heavy as mine.

I pushed up onto my arms.

"Wow." Chase gasped, a sated smile on her face.

I leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to her swollen lips.

"Did I hurt you? Was I too rough?" I asked, running my hand down her face.

She leaned into my touch and as my thumb reached out to touch her lips, she lightly bit it.

"Hell no. That was long over do, baby." She said, smiling.

I grinned widely and leaned down closer to her.

"Now do you see how much I've missed you?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Most definitely. Now it's my turn." Chase said.

She flipped me onto my back, which was no easy task.

I was surprised to say the least.

Chase smirked and leaned down to press a loving kiss on my lips.

I tried to wrap my arms around her but she held them down.

"Uh uh. My show." She said teasingly.

I growled as she kissed and sucked down the side of my neck.

I wanted so badly to touch her.

But she was hiding my hands down.

And even though I coupe easily break out of her hold, I let her control to do what she wanted.

She kissed across my collar bones, a favorite spot of hers for some reason.

She went down my pecs, living sucking and kissing down my abdomen.

I started to wriggle when she got closer to my hips.

I felt her tongue run over my right hip bone.

I had to try really hard not to grab her and do as I pleased.

I felt a sharp bite on my left hip and my pelvis shot out for more contact.

The bite stung a little, but Chase ran her tongue on it, soothing away the pain.

"Babe." I groaned.

I heard her sweet giggle and she slowly made her way back up my body, her finger nails trailing up my arms until she was up by my hands.

She pressed a searing kiss on me as she twined our hands together and held them up by our heads.

"I love you." She murmured in a soft but firm voice.

"I love you too." I gasped as she rubbed herself up and down my body.

I wouldn't be able to take much more of this.

And Chase could see that, and she slowly sank down on me, sealing her lips with mine, giving me a deep kiss.

She never once broke her lips away from mine as she rocked slowly and steadily on top of me.

The way Chase poured absolutely everything into her kisses had tears springing to my eyes, as cliche as it may sound.

This beautiful, amazing, strong woman, my woman, had the biggest heart in the whole world.

And it was me she chose to hand it over to.

It was me she trusted to keep it safe and never abuse the faith she's put in me.

It's the most overwhelming and most humbling feelings I've ever experienced.

I opened my eyes as Chase's lips broke away from mine to take a breath.

Her eyes were closed, her mouth parted, as sounds of pleasure flowed from her lips.

She's my everything.

And I'm not sure I show her just how much she means to me at times.

But I intend to make up for that.

I felt her breath catch and I could tell she was close.

I wasn't far behind.

She started to rock faster and harder, bringing her lips back to mine as we fought for dominance over the kiss.

I felt her tighten over me and I swallowed her loud moan as she started to unravel.

I met thrust for thrust, pushing her body faster as she started to tremble.

I felt myself come, Chase's body milking me for everything I had.

She fell against me, her heartbeat feeling fast and frantic against my chest.

I ran my hands down her back soothingly, letting her breath come back to a normal level.

Chase slowly lifted her head up and smiled.

"Welcome home baby." She murmured.

I smiled and held her face, bringing it down to mine once again.

I could never get enough of her kisses.

"The best welcome home present ever." I said, holding her head against my chest.

She situated herself comfortably on top of me, wriggling around.

After she hadn't settled down for a few minutes, I chuckled.

"What babe?" I asked.

She looked up and rested her chin on my chest.

"Can I lay on bottom? There's something comforting about having all of your weight pressed against mine." She murmured.

"Babe, I'll squish you." I said.

"And I'll love every second of it." She countered.

I chuckled.

I can't deny her anything.

And she knows that.

I rolled us over and she opened her legs a little bit wider were I could fit.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me down to rest on her chest.

She sighed happily.

"See? Perfect fit." She said, running her fingers across my scalp.

I moaned in satisfaction and she kissed my forehead.

"Get some sleep baby. I'm sure your tired." Chase murmured softly.

I nodded and settled my ear over her heart that was now beating normally.

I rubbed my face over her soft skin, smiling when she started to squirm.

I wrapped my arms tightly around Chase.

I'm finally home.

I'm finally with my girl.

And with Chase's warm body pressed against mine, and her soft fingertips running across my scalp, I fell asleep soundly.
♠ ♠ ♠
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=XPBwXKgDTdE[/youtube]

Let me know what you think please :)