Status: Workin on it :)

Aeteanilise

It was 2026 when the world was changed. On June 18th, 2026, the world watched as a craft from beyond the galaxy came into our stratosphere and crashed into the Rocky Mountains. The world watched in awe as the doors on the craft opened and a new life came out… the Aeteanilise. They did not look like the aliens in science fiction movies nor did they wish to create war. They were explorers traveling the universe to find other life on planets. They were eager to learn from us as we them. The world welcomed them but no one really wanted them. After all, they were an alien race and who wanted the first-time responsibility of handling intergalactic politics along with the other responsibilities. More than that, the people, while amazed, were still scared. So, the United States took responsibility since the Aeteanilise landed on U.S. soil. They began by separating the Aeteanilise from the rest of the American people. After all, it wasn’t just the American people who felt at risk, the Aeteanilise were on a strange planet run by an unknown species, which possessed deadly force. So the Aeteanilise agreed to the temporary separation of them from the rest of the world. But not too long after, on January 1st, 2031, the United States and the Aeteanilise felt the time had come for the Aeteanilise to merge with the rest of the world and begin a new era in human history. One of both human, and Aeteanilise.

(P.S. I REALLY like comments)
  1. Beginning The New World
  2. You Never Even Speak
  3. THe Pheromone Planet
  4. Cultural Fair: In the Closet pt. 1
    A cultural fair at school will lead to something more; romance, trust, and a new danger
  5. Cultural Fair: Pt. 2 (Ready, set, FIRE)
    The cultural fair is disrupted by HOME....
  6. Cultural Fair: And the World Turns Black, Her Fire Rages on (Pt.3)
    The person timed it perfectly. Half a second before they reached them, they extended their arms and two bats the other guys' knees... and broke them.
  7. The Cultural Fair: The Decent Down the Rabbit Hole (Pt: 4)
    “Follow me, Miss Alice. We’re going down a rabbit hole.”
  8. Cultural Fair: Get Out
  9. I was Alone
    The end of the cultural fair
  10. Duties of a Best Friend
    If your best friend is a modern day hero, then what would you do?
  11. Rush
    Natasha runs to Lilly, but something else is found!?
  12. Not Compatible
  13. Ahh Politics
    Lilly is in the Hospital and something fishy is going on in this Flist'k Shisk.
  14. Finally "Home"
  15. Merry Christmas
    What Lilly does in her free time isn't what you may think
  16. The Clare, The Pudge, and The Fatty
    Life goes on and Lilly's isn't starting off so well.
  17. Something's Off
    Not everything is back to normal...
  18. It's Just Cancer
    Natasha is worried about Lilly. Maybe she has a reason to?
  19. Benefits of Creepers
    Of course, it's all about who's doing the creeping...
  20. Quick Escape... Everlasting Headache...
  21. Cooldown
    the ending of Book one Part One