Status: Workin on it :)

Aeteanilise

Rush

AEC Auditorium
1:25 p.m.

I ran to the front of the school. I glared. I had never been so mad about the fact that we had a ten foot tall fence surrounding the entrances. None the less, I forced myself over and crashed down to the soft grass. I rolled over and took off towards the auditorium. I quickly was reminded though, that our entire school’s entryways were sealed off. I rolled my eyes. I walked to the front entrance and saw the breaker. I pursed my lips.

I looked at the breaker. It was purple. Totally Lilly. I looked at the type of password. Voice entry. I pressed the green button (the only one). “Altadena?” I guessed.

“Password Incorrect,” a computerized feminine voice told me. I groaned. I thought of all the passwords Lilly ever told me (benefits of a best friend).

“Memories for you?” I guessed.

“Password Incorrect.”
“If I had one wish?”
“Password incorrect.”
“I wanna fly?”
“Password incorrect.”
“AHHH!!”

“Menu options,” I looked at the box. “Huh?”
“Would you like to access password hint now?”

I felt my heart lighten. “YES!”

“Password hint: Eff you.”

I raised an eyebrow and cocked my hips to the side. “Excuse me?”

“F you.Password hint completed. Please state the Password.”

I growled. “F you?” I mumbled. That wasn’t like Lilly at all. If nothing else, it was more like…
Then it struck me. The Password was requested by Lilly, but she wasn’t the head honcho. The StuCo PRESIDENT was. I rolled my eyes. President Tarence was kinda a perv. He pissed me off. And our few conversations that we had now always involved me greeting him with, “F*ck you,” and his reponse is always-

“How hard?” I growled. I never felt more ashamed.
“Password accepted. Would you like to open one passageway or all?”
“This one.”
“Please make your way through the entryway before sealing re-commences.”

The metal sheet raised and the door behind it and I ran through it. I ran down the hall and only looked back when I heard the clang from the metal sheet. I turned back. I ran and ran until I reached the auditorium doors. I told the box the password and the metal was released. I ran into the auditorium. I looked over and suddenly, I felt my heart stop.

Lilly was on the floor in a pool of blood knocked out, and Leitun was over her holding a knife. And I stood in horror as I watched him slice into her arm.

"NOO!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Omigosh! D: What is Leitun doing to Lilly!? D: AHHH!