Status: Workin on it :)

Aeteanilise

Not Compatible

December 19th, 2045
AEC Auditorium
1:32 p.m.

Fuck. Natasha just walked into the auditorium. I knew how I looked over Lilly with a knife in my hand, but I couldn’t risk her stopping me before I started. Lilly didn’t have time.

When I walked in, Lilly was on the floor in this pool of blood. I didn’t know what else to do. No cell service, no way to move her without her bleeding to death. The pool was at least half an inch deep. I knew that by the time an ambulance got here, it’d be too late to do anything. My best shot was to give her a blood transfusion right then and there.

But I had some problems. One: no equipment. So I went all drustil or, “ghetto” as humans call it and made my own equipment. A coffee straw taped to two needles. I have been around Lilly for too long to come up with this kind of nonsense.

Second: Studies haven’t actually been confirmed if human blood is compatible with Aeteanilise. Which I’m sure, Natasha knew.

So when I saw her come in, I quickly pressed the knife in to Lilly’s arm. Natasha screamed.

“NOO” and she bolted over. I held up the knife to Lilly’s neck. “Don’t move,” I warned.
Natasha stopped in her tracks. She glared at me. I knew she’d give me an earful later. I looked at Natasha dead in the eye. “I need to do this. I’m going to give her a blood transfusion. She’s been shot in her upper chest.”

Natasha looked at me to Lilly and back to me. “Aetean blood and human blood may not be compatible!” She reached for her stolen phone and dialed 911 as she ran towards Lilly’s limp body. I made a mental note that at least the school had cell signal now.

As she began to talk to the operator I continued with my process. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” she cried. I looked to her.

“Look,” I began. “The cops are going to go to the street with the kids first because they’ve been calling all this time. The ambulance takes at least ten minutes to get here and then ten back. Lilly doesn’t have that much time to waste. So unless you have a better idea, LAY OFF.”

“I could-“

“You already know you aren’t a match. We don’t know if I am or not. I’m shooting for am.”

I didn’t mean to sound so harsh. Natasha was one of Lilly’s best friends after all. But Lilly’s life was in both our hands and I wasn’t about to let it go to waste.

I shoved my make-shift needle line into Lilly’s skin. The tube got suction quickly and Natasha and I watched as the my blood flowed into Lilly’s limp body. I kept a firm hold onto the wound on her shoulder and I closed my eyes.
I focused my energy to healing and hoped that if I could heal myself through blood, then I could heal Lilly. Which is lovely in theory, but once I started, that shit hurt like hell.
Lilly screamed.
FIlist.

Sometime: during some hour, one some day.
Somewhere

I floated. I saw a light.

Bunnies. Unicorn. Leitun.... I-
I am not me.
I am the past.
I am the future....
I am....
I did...
I was...
I fell in love with him.
But I knew it would never last.
Because while he spoke of the future,
He was stuck in the past.

I fell for his tragedy
The sorrow in his eyes
I saw that sadness
And wanted him to be mine.

I wanted him to look at me
To see me in his dreams.
I think I did achieve that,
Gained even more it seems.

I wanted him to trust me,
So long for me in his arms;
I never would have seen
Such a terrible alarm

If he hadn't.

Yes, I scared him.
A terrible day tonight.
His past bubbling up
And everything going right.

Revenge was his fire.
Hate was his reason in life
Until that day he dreamt
Of my being his wife.

I would have too.
I would have in an instant
But revenge was his first love,
Wholesome and innocent.

Revenge, how could you?-
You never gave him to me.
Nay, you stole him,
For your own tragedy.

The tale of a man
Who loved his Revenge
So you kept him from me
Until odds met amends.

So now I stand here
Over his grave.
Revenge can you tell me,
Who you really saved?

I think I was too late...

I was too late...
I am...
Might have...
I- I am.... not - I am- me.

I opened my eyes.
Ouch.