Status: Workin on it :)

Aeteanilise

THe Pheromone Planet

December 5th, 2045
12:20 p.m.
AEC cafeteria

“Go away.”

“Why?”

“I hate you.”

“No you don’t.”

“Yes I do.”

“Not a chance.”

“Go die.”

“I love you, Sweetie”

Lilly shrieked. Kalytem chuckled. Recently, Leitun had spent more time with Lilly and seemed to really enjoy himself. He adored her and even called her, “Sweetie,” which was completely odd of him. Tennalys nudged Terute. “So, Leitun seems happier now.” she raised her eyebrows up and down as the humans did to imply “another meaning.” Terute laughed. “Maybe he’ll finally accept the job for the Anniversary.”

Cladorai sighed. “Maybe he will. But maybe he’s just enjoying his new human toy.”
Kalytem leaned back in his chair. “Or maybe happy Leitun means happy, Tatrunistic which is always good for politics.”

Perallis pursed her lips. “but Happy Aeteanilise leader doesn’t mean happy Earth Leader.”

“Awwwwww says who?”

“I don’t know!”
Terute looked back at Leitun. He and Lilly were actually talking and not arguing. Leitun whispered something in her ear and she blushed furiously. Terute watched as she turned away and mumbled something that looked like, “you stinking pervert,” from afar. Leitun smirked his half-smirk and leaned towards Lilly and wrapped his arms around her. She didn’t push him away immediately but for half a moment, she seemed content. Then she turned and pushed Leitun off his chair and left him at the table by himself. He sat up and watched as she left. His eyes never left her.
Terute turned back to the other Aeteanilise. “Or maybe happy Leitun means happy Earth and Aeteanilise after all.”

December 15th, 2045
AEC Student Council Room
7:02 a.m.

I took out the papers from my desk and began pouring over them. The holidays meant last minute approvals and still having to manage a band of restless teenagers who couldn't wait to leave. I glanced at the refferals on my desk. The stack of pink made me depressed inside. And I wasn't looking forward to the holidays very much. My family was leaving to Europe for vacation. Me being V.P, i had to stay at home to work on the preparations for the upcoming year.

I signed the paper allowing the Drama Club to have a final fundraiser before school ends.

“You know, I think you have beautiful handwriting.” I glared at the person who spoke.

“Why on EARTH are you here?” I growled.

“Well you see,” Leitun began, “My planet wanted to explore the universe and so we created this ship to set-“

“Oh SHUT UP!”

“But you asked!” Leitun took a bite of his Japanese pocky. I glowered at him. “ Get out of here.”

“But why, Sweetie?”

“You aren’t in Student Council!”

“I’m not hurting anyone.”

“Says you.”

Leitun stood up and walked towards me and leaned over my desk. "You know I love this human food. It's so different than from my planet."

I looked up at him. "Weren't you born on my planet?"

Leitun bit his pocky. "Yeah but the Aetean ship and it's village is more like Aeteanilise than Earth."

I continued reading my papers. "That's cool."

Leitun looked at me. I looked at him. "What?"

"I just think V.P is completely beautiful."

I glowered at him. "Go away."

"Istili tarenta kilpeltio nemruke." He smiled. He came around the desk and squatted next to me. "Alidosem tanek. Iclistemo recia pelitum. Icetrenia fretic sarenysu, Lilly." He smirked and bit into his pocky.

I put my pen down. "And what exactly does-" I stopped myself. "Actually. I don't wanna know. And don't tell me."

He smirked. "Are you sure? I promise it's all very flattering to you. It was kinda like-"

"NOOO!" I covered my ears. "Omigosh. I SOOO don't want to know!"

He smirked. I leaned back putting my best grossed out face on. "You are so disturbing on so many levels. I have to wonder about you."

"At least you wonder about me. But tell me, what about me is it that you wonder about?"

I looked at him. "oh, trust me. I wonder about ALL of you."

"Really?"

I leaned in near his face. "All the time. I wonder when you're entire body will GO BACK TO THE PHEROMONE PLANET YOU CAME FROM!"

He leaned back and sat down. "So you think I come a planet of pheromones?"

I sat back up and looked back to my books. "No no no. I think you come from the pheromone planet. You aren't Aeteanilise at all. You're like, Pheromonian." I smiled. "Yeah. Leitun the Pheromonian. Makes so much more sense."

"Oh really? Vice Prez you are truly interesting."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment???