Status: Workin on it :)

Aeteanilise

Cultural Fair: In the Closet pt. 1

December 19th, 2045
AEC auditorium
12:45 p.m.

I walked down the halls of AEC. I was shocked that humans had such dedication to their ancient ways. Today was the school Cultural Fair to show respect to the old ways of humans. It was interesting as I normally only see them fawn over the news technologies developing and being released. I pushed my dirty blonde hair away and scanned the crowd for my sister.

"Are you looking for someone?"

I turned to the person who spoke. I was taken aback by the fact that I had to look up. The person who spoke was taller than me which was odd since they weren't an Aeteanilise. It was a guy, about 6'4" and had black hair. It was nowhere as dark as Leitun's hair but then again, Leitun had the advantage of being Aeteanilise. He had really white skin and I made note of the tiny mole at the corner of his eye.

"Hi," I said slightly startled. "Yeah, I do." I told myself to keep my emotions in check. One thing that definately was a disadvantage as an Aeteanilise would be that our emotions show easily because of our Iliti- the floating crystals between our eyes.

"You're Perallis, right?" the boy asked me. I gave an assuring smile.

"Yes, that's me."

"Who are you looking for?"

"The Vice President. I need her permission for the Aeteanilise Booth."

The boy flipped back his hair away from his eyes gracefully. I got to look at his intriguing Topaz eyes. I dodn't expect such a color.

"I'll help you look," he ttold me. "I need her too."

He smiled a stunning smile and I couldn't help but smile back. I pushed back my hair and followed him through the crowd of students.

December 19th, 2045
AEC Art Room
Closet
12:54 p.m.

I yawned. It was only one and I still had another three hours to go. I ran my fingers through my curly dark brown curls and sighed. I looked around. My ten minute lunch was quickly coming to an end and then I wouldn't be the regular nerd-girl student but would go all old-school "superhero" change into the school Vice President and won't have a chance for another break. I was lucky enough to sneak away for this one.

I bit into my chicken dumpling I managed to snatch from Taiwan's booth. They were kind of on the salty side but still good. I dipped it into my sweet and sour sauce from China's booth. I smelled the sweetness and I delicately bit into it.

As I chewed the savory food that made my stomach feel like it would never want to stop eating I looked up. I nearly screamed out-loud from hock but caught myself in time to not let out a sound and instead my reaction turned quickly from shock to my guard being completey shot up. And I mean with extra security, electric fence turned on and really loud alarm systems up.

"Imagine this," the intruder said. "Finding the V.P here all alone for once today. I feel like a lucky man."

I glared. "How did you manage to find me here, Leitun?" His name forced its way away from my mouth and dripped in lethal word-venom. Leitun just gave me his half smirk and walked over to the closet I was hiding in. He walked in and closed the door behind him. It shut out a good percentage of the light I had when it was open. He squatted down and looked into my eyes. I got a good look to see how beautiful his were.

"I'm psychically connected to Miss V.P," he started. I rolled my eyes and picked up another piece of dumpling. Leitun leaned down and suddenly... my defenses shut down. the electric fence became a white picket fence. My security guards became princesses on ponies and the harsh look on my face flushed and I could feel it become red. I could only hope my closet was dark enough for Leitun not to see.

I felt Leitun's hand grab mine and he guided my hand to the sweet and sour sauce. I watched as he guided my hand and dipped the dumpling into the sauce and felt my heart stop as it traveled to his mouth and he bit into it.

I pushed him away and the rest of the dumpling slipped off my fork and slid against my face and rolled off my nose and tumbled down my torso.

"Urk, gross," I hissed and I began to wipe the sauce from my body. In normal circumstances, any person would not have heard. But Leitun was close to me and had the intense hearing of the Aeteanilise. So I imagine it was my hissing that caught his attention because he watched as I wiped from my forehead down to the edge of my shirt.

He raised an eyebrow which I barely managed to see in the darkness of the closet. It wasn't completely dark but, it wasn't exactly lit either in my tiny closet. But even in the dark, while I'm pretty sure he couldn't tell my skin color, I'm sure he could still see my face because a wide smug grin creeped into his face.

He leaned in close to me and and I stopped breathing. I don't know why but I did. But the last inhaled breath I took had a whiff of a natural mint smell that I knew was emitting from Leitun.

"Miss V.P," he whispered in my ear. His breath was hot against my ear and it took all the inner strength I had not to allow myself to blush. "I believe you have missed a spot."

I instinctively began to raise my hand for my nose to check where I missed. But suddenly my hand was pressed down and held firmly against the floor.

My heart skipped SEVERAL beats as Leitun leaned down and licked my collarbone. His dark hair brushed against my face and I could smell the mint in his hair and wondered if it was just him or if all Aeteanilise boys smelled like him. I hated to admit it to myself but, his smelled so incredibly GOOD and SWEET. His tongue slid against my skin and I wondered how in the hell I smelled. I assumed of salty sweat and food because all day I worked in the hot, cultural fair. But He licked, and he licked firmly and I couldn't budge as he did. But at the same time, for half a moment, I certainly didn't want to. I almost wanted to ignor my better judgement and do something but instead I took a mental deep breathe and kicked him off.

"Stop that you sexual harrassing Pheromonian!!!!"

He smirked. "Hmmm. Does the V.P of most places taste as sweet as you Miss V.P? Because I'm pretty sure that would be a sin.

I bit my lip profusely and stood up, My dumplings fell to the floor and I was not going to pick them up. I shoved him to the side and stepped out of my hiding place. I glanced up at the clock at the opposite end of the room. I had another three minutes before I had originally planned to go back to work. But I was now flushed and couldn't stand the thought of food.

I whipped my head around to find Leitun leaning against the edge of the closet and smirking at me. His black hair fell past his eyes and Even though he smirked, I couldn't tell what he was thinking at all. I gritted my teeth.

"CLEAN THAT MESS UP!" I shrieked and then bolted out of the computer room. I knew it wasn't his mess and that he might get me back for it later, but I knew that first of all: he would; and second of all: that I didn't have the mental stability to clean it myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part one is sweet. part two is where things will start getting intense. >:) Comment please!!!