Status: Workin on it :)

Aeteanilise

Cultural Fair: Pt. 2 (Ready, set, FIRE)

December 19th, 2045
AEC auditorium
12:47 p.m.

I ran through the crowds of my schoolmates and looked behind me. I couldn't see him. Even with my advantage of height I couldn't make him out. I flipped back my blonde hair and I turned a corner, running myself right into someone.

I fell back and a firm hand caught me from falling back. I looked at the person holding me. I gasped.

"HOW in the UNIVERSE did you catch up with me?" I demanded to know.

Kalytem gave me that stupid smile of his and I caught a glimpse of his eyes. They were bright ruby red and his ilitis (or as the humans refer to them- floating crystal) was firey red and glowing. I snarled.

"Kalytem, TRESTECI SETALIS!!!!" (Kalytem, you're a cheater.)

Kalytem just smiled and his ilitis faded. "Jestim hiesrto ursfusia, Tennalys." (You should learn to play better, Tennalys.)

I fumed. I turned around and crossed my arms, pouting. He wrapped his arms around me and began telling me not to be a sore loser when I noticed some people walk into the auditorium that I knew didn't attend our school. Some seemed too old to even be in school let alone at a school cultural fair.

Kalytem noticed that I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying and followed my gaze. He raised an eyebrow. "Icltyuasm teili nos yeria?" (Who are the guys in black?).

I shook my head. "I don't know." I spoke in the human language. I turned around to face Kalytem. "Let's go back to our booth."

"Nalis." (Okay.)

As we hurried back to our booth, we watched the people in black walk along the edges of the auditorium. They crept to the corners and didn't draw much attention to themselves and didn't try to. There weren't many of them. Just mabey one of two to a corner and one or two in-between the corners. I couldn't help but feel worried though.

We got to our Aeteanilise booth which had Cladorai and Terute. We had decided to do shifts so three of us were always at the booth to explain something about our culture to other students. Right now, it was supposed to be Kalytem, mine, and Leitun's turn. So it wasn't a surprise that the others were surprised to see us. I just wondered where my sister was.

"Why are you guys back so soon?" Terute asked. He placed a cup of curry from the India booth down. "You still have twenty minutes left. "

I looked around. The people in black were still there. But the crowd around our booth was intense. Our school was interested in learning about us which was flattering but at the moment, I didn't want to speak so loud as to raise alarm.

"Cladorai," I spoke low. "Iclieti mausti hasida takiletem jasust. dsdhaadai yelitesk umer." (Look to the edges of the auditorium. They appear to be suspicious.)

I knew that it was unlikely that any human would know our language, but it was just in case. None the less, Cladorai looked discretely around and noticed them too. Terute did the same.

"Itshea uiyse umer." (they do look suspicous) Terute said. "Itenti knolia yeorlis." (Maybe we should tell someone.)

I wish now that we had. Right as Terute finished, the people in black all took out L.Guns and fired them to the ceiling.

Chaos erupted. Everyone screamed, ducked heads, ran everywhere or stood in panic. The teachers began to move but I watched in horror as Mrs. Jefferson was hit on the back of the head and dragged to the stadium along with the others. I didn't even see any of our security and wondered what happened to them.

I scanned the crowd for my sister and began to panic because I couldn't see her blonde head anywhere. But I didn't have time to panic because Cladorai grabbed my arm and we began to shove our way through the crowd.Her grip was so hard I wanted to cry out but I knew better.

The people in black were there for us.

December 19th, 2045
AEC auditorium
12:50 p.m.

I grabbed Terute and Tennalys and darted through the crowd while motioning Kalytem to follow. I knew now that the people in black were the from HOME (Humans Opposed to "Mutant"-Extraterrestials). They were the equivalent of the human KKK only these guys opposed Aeteanilise. I knew they were here for us and that we needed to hide ourselves fast. I felt a pain in my heart because I was worried beyond belief for Leitun and Perallis were but I didn't dwell on it too much. I didn't have time.

I kept running until I felt a tug on my shirt and ran into another booth. It was Lilly's friend, Natasha, I believe.

"Put these on," she said. She handed each of us a long cloth. "They are from my country and are meant to drape your body when worn."

Each of us looked at her outfit and sure enough, her figure was covered. I suddenly had a great for her "Indian" culture. But there wasn't much time to think about thanks and we each rushed to change into the Indian material and we hid inside her booth's tent.

Suddenly, everyone stopped screaming outside and Natasha peered outside to see what was happening. I saw her eyes widen and she looked at me.

"Cladorai," she said and motioned for me to go to the opening. I walked very cautiously over and peered outside.

I gasped when I saw Perallis in the hands of Thain, the HOME leader.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? :D