Status: Workin on it :)

Aeteanilise

The Cultural Fair: The Decent Down the Rabbit Hole (Pt: 4)

December 19th, 2045
AEC auditorium
1:00 p.m.

Thain walked into the auditorium and he saw all the students fall silent. He was a big man, 6’2” ad well built. His hair was thinning but it was still thick. His beard was full but now no longer the black it once had been, but silver-white. He had sapphire blue eyes and they were hard and cold. He wore a large ring on his right middle finger that had a green emerald with an engraving of the letter E on it. He wore white clothes. A white shirt and pants but he had a heavy black coat and military boots. But the edges of the boots and coat were lined with white.
He kept a firm hand on the Aetean girl. She whimpered as his grip on her hair tightened. She was young and strong but he had her good. One of his followers, Jack had injected her with a minor sedative which took away a good percentage of strength. Normally, Thain wouldn't care what would happen to an Aetean, but Thain wasn't at the school for just one of them.... He was there for six.

Thain was 47 years old and had been there when the Aeteans arrived on Earth. He couldn't think of a worse day. They were intruders, mice, insects that needed to be exterminated. He could stand them. He hated them. This is why he started HOME.

When he had received word of this school's integration, he couldn't allow it. Not so close to his home, his ACTUAL home. The home he raised his kids in, where his grandkids would be. He wouldn't allow it.

Thain looked into the crowd of students. There were many who weren’t older than his own kids right now. He wondered how the teachers at the school could let such youngsters near the intruding mice.

Thain walked towards the center of the auditorium and the kids all backed away with every step he took closer. When he reached the center, he tossed the Aetean to the floor and she whimpered.

“Hello, everyone,” he said. His loud voice boomed through the auditorium and echoed. “Now, I see that you guys were having fun, am I right?”

The students didn’t respond. Some girls had tears had tears in their eyes. Boys looked like they couldn’t decide whether to try and run or go with the girls and cry. The students held onto one another and clutched at each others’ arms for mental and physical support. Thain looked around.

“Well,” he continued, “I want you to have fun. So let’s make this easy. Tell me,” he looked around at the students, “where are the others like HER?”

December 19th, 2045
AEC North Hallways
1st floor
1:07 p.m.

“Remind me never to mess with you.” I raised my head towards Leitun and glared.

“Would you even take it seriously?” I grouched.

Leitun grinned that stupid smirk of his. “Of course not.”

“Figures.” I let go of Bobby and his head fell back to the floor. I turned my head and looked at poor Bobby. “Poor loser,” I said. “He really is lucky you’re here.”

Leitun raised an eyebrow. I raised one back. “You are a witness if I theoretically did any unnecessary violence to him.” I stood up. “Anyway… we should head to the rest of my students.”

I turned around and began to walk. I stopped when I didn’t hear footsteps following mine. It looked back and rasied an eyebrow. “You coming?”

Leitun gazed at me through his black hair. “What about these guys?”

I looked at Bobby and the other guy. I shrugged.

“Leave them.”

Leitun didn’t say anything, he just followed.

I started walking and now that I knew he was near I began to think. What in the hell was I going to do? I didn’t have the man power to take down some thirty men with guns. I didn’t have the technology to take down thirty men with guns. And I certainly didn’t have the trust, patience, or reliance to the police to think they’d be here soon enough. I sighed. Life never seems to be easy for me.

I turned a corner.

“Umm, Lilly?”

“Yes?”

“Where exactly are we going?”

I whipped my head around, accidently smacking myself in the face with my own hair. I looked at Leitun and tried to look intimidating despite my clear mishap on my face.

“The basement?”

“And why are we going to the basement.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Because it’s the best way to arrive to a party.”

Leitun gave me the “you’re insane” look and I smiled. I grabbed his strong hand that I never realized but, it was like, double the size of mine.

“Follow me, Miss Alice. We’re going down a rabbit hole.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? And I ask that you read my other stuff too!!! Some are more serious than others though XD ha ha ... trust me you can tell.