Status: Workin on it :)

Aeteanilise

I was Alone

December 19th, 2045
AEC Auditorium
1:22 p.m.

Thain looked at the girl. The girl looked at Thain. And all the men waited for orders.

Thain cracked his neck. He took a few steps forward and called up to the girl. “I see you’re smart. Why are you doing this?”

The girl raised an eyebrow. “And by ‘this’ you mean--?”

“Kidnapping my men. Keeping us here, Literally, in the dark. Why get involved with people clearly out-of your league?”

The girl burst out with laughter. “Oh my God! Are you serious? Out of MY league?” She stood up and Thain watched in horror as she leaned forward off the metal brace and descended down rapidly.

But he barely had time to even cry out, “no!” because she twisted in the air and landed on her feet. All of Thain’s men reached for their knives as she glared at Thain. “Are you sure you aren’t out of yours?”

Thain’s men charged and suddenly, Thain saw everything as if in slow motion. His men charged and the girl stood in place for only a moment. Then, she began to move only; she was quicker than his men. Thain watched as she moved through his men, taking one by one down and he could only watch.

The red light was harsh from where it came and created dark sharp shadows. The girl cut through the men swiftly. Only whips of curly hair were track-able. She moved like a shark attacking through the water and one by one his men fell down. Thain gritted his teeth and looked around. He wondered where the students went to.

“How did she get them out?” He thought. The room was still sealed. Thain looked up. Only a few men were left standing. Thain grunted and turned around. He signaled for one of his men and his second in command, Dale, followed him. They walked up to one of the sealed doors and Thain took out one of his LaZer pens. He handed it to Dale. Dale took it and aimed it at the metal. He clicked the pen and a small laser beam came from the pen and began to break through the metal. Thain watched as, to his surprise, each area that would get cut through began to have a new sheet of metal take its place. Thain raised his eyebrow and gritted his teeth. He took out something square from his pocket and put it on the wall. He rotated the dial until he heard a click. He and Dale then backed up and waited. Thain watched unwavering as the small square exploded and created a large hole in the wall.

The new hole allowed the sunlight to beam into the auditorium and Thain could actually see well now. The metal sheets began to restore though, and Thain knew he only had so much time before it sealed him inside again. He turned around and saw his men as they struggled and staggered to get up and flee towards the gapping hole in the wall. The girl stopped what she was doing and narrowed her eyes at Thain. He returned the favor. As his men ran past him he noticed the girl’s eye twitch and her nostrils flair. He reached into his jacket and pulled out a L-gun. He smirked at her sudden look of shock.

She quickly bent over and picked up a gun that one of his men left behind. To Thain’s surprise though, she charged towards him. Thain stepped back to aim his gun better and almost at the same time, they began to fire.

Thain fired and the first few shots missed. But then he saw it, the bullet entered the girl’s body and blood splattered and the girl fell back. But as Thain turned around, he suddenly realized blood drip from his white shirt.

He’d been hit.

December 19th, 2045
AEC Auditorium
1:29 p.m.

A bullet whizzed past my ear. The whistle of air scared the crap out of me. Then another flew by. I told myself to focus. I tried to aim, but I accidently pulled the trigger and some fires were shot. Guess I really should have had more experience firing guns if I were suddenly going to fire one with intent at someone.

Then, I felt it. A sudden sharp pain struck my chest as if I were stabbed with a burning knife. The momentum pushed me back and I felt myself fall. But I didn’t want to go through this hell for nothing. As I fell back, I saw my blood splatter in front of me. It didn’t screw with my vision though. I could still see the black coat in front of me. I tried to keep my hand steady and fired. I fell to fast to see whether or not I hit my mark. I didn’t have much time to think of this though. As I fell back, I cried out from the impact of the fall. My head felt like, like, well, I struck it onto hardwood. But I forced myself to look up and look towards the now closing light. The hole in the wall was being covered again with metal sheets. But before the last sheet hit the floor, I saw it. Thain was hit and kneeled on the floor. Blood dripped under him. I could only smirk.

When the metal sheet closed though, perspective came back. The pain from my head subsided and in its place was something more painful. The gun shot pain in my chest rapidly increased and I could feel the tears begin to form. Blood poured out of me like I was a water fountain and despite my frantic efforts to put pressure to stop the bleeding, more and more poured. It hurt and I wanted to cry. But I had sent all the students outside the building to keep them safe. I was alone.

The rapid blood loss began to make my head dizzy and my adrenaline rush was quickly fading. I whimpered. I focused on breathing and tried to make it towards the exit beneath the floor boards that I sent my students through, but it suddenly seemed so far away. I tried to drag myself over but my body never seemed heavier.

Finally I couldn’t move anymore and then…black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? :>