‹ Prequel: Hiccups
Sequel: Hiccuped
Status: Active

Hiccuping

Flones

Hiccuping with FlonesĀ 
"So where we going Tom?" asked Danny with a suspicious smile "the best place in the world" said Tom hiccuping as the two walked side by side happily through the streets, they were so close they could feel the other's upper arm brush against their own, Tom hiccuped every minute or so this made Danny smile because after the last time one of them had hiccup things got a little steamy which was nice but awkward. "Look we're here" hiccuped Tom dragging Danny out of his own head, "this is just a guitar shop" said Danny curious "no not just a guitar shop the oldest guitar shop this side of town" said Tom before hiccuping "ok ok so why are we here?" asked Danny, Tom thought before answering because he wanted to say because he thinks this guitar shop is the most romantic and magical place on the face of the earth but he wasn't going to say that out load until Danny gave him a dazzling smile which always made him say what was on his mind and this time as usual it worked, "because this place is just so romantic and here with you just seems so right ya'know?" Danny gave him a mischievous smile then taking Tom's hand pulled him in to the guitar shop as he hiccuped. "Danny what are you up to?" yelled Tom just before they crossed the threshold hiccuping "romance Tom romance" whispered Danny leaning forward so his lips gazed Tom's ear as he spoke, a smile began to appear on Tom's face as Danny pulled away and disappeared in to the other room of the shop, the girl behind the til gave Tom a nod before going to make a cup of tea, which left Tom hiccuping in the middle of the almost lobby area of the only tailors that was turned in to a guitar shop late 70's but it still had all the original features like the full length mirrors (handy for seeing how an instrument looked), the original counter and three cubicles with a curtain draw where one use to get changed but now where people choose the length of their strap and the guitars ride hight. Danny walked under the arch way that divided the shop with an old fashioned acoustic hanging across his toned torso and a huge yet mischievous smile, Tom raised one eye brow as he hiccuped, each watching the other, looking deep in to their eyes, at that moment Danny's hands sprung in to life, playing "I'll be your man" and singing too , Tom joined in with every word "# I'll Be Your Man#" the two chorused looking in to the others eyes and heart, Danny continued to step towards Tom as the sang, slowly approaching him until the back of this right hand brushed Tom's sculpted torso every time he strummed, that's when Tom place one hand deep in to Danny's brown curls and the other cradling his cheek and pulled him close allowing their lips to meet in a musical expression of love. Danny's right hand slid from the guitar's body to Tom's while his left hand held it's place and it's chord, the kiss lasted minutes but what seemed like life times to the two and was only broken when the two could hear an awkward cough from the fairly tall brunette girls behind the counter, the two boys turned their heads and smiled at her she smiled right back, the two withdrew their hand and took a small step apart before Danny said "I think this would do nicely" slipping the guitar from his body and on to the counter "would you like a case with that sir?" asked the girl politely with a smile for the two "um no thanks I'll play it out" said Danny slipping a hand on to Tom's lower back, as he put the money on the counter "keep the change" said Tom as Danny once again picked up the guitar still attaining his hands position on Tom's back. "Thank you" called the girl as the two left "no thank you" called Tom and Danny together before leaving, one just outside the shops display window Tom turned to Danny and said "so was that because I was hiccuping?" asked Tom with a sweet smile before kissing Danny lightly on the cheek "um well no to be honest I forgot you were hiccuping" said Danny smiling sweetly back at him holding the guitar by the neck with one hand while the other knotted it's fingers with the fingers of Tom's hand, "that so, so I could do it again and you wouldn't mind?" Tom asked "not at all" said Danny before his lips where once again crushed agains those of Tom Fletcher who once again rose his free hand to Danny's cheek and stroked it softly as they kissed. The girl inside the shop smiled as she saw the two out of the store window, they kissed for longer this time and the kiss was more involved and passionate with both wanting more right here right now but knowing that could not be. They separated slowly craving more before wrapping an arm round the other's waist and walking away with their new guitar. There is one thing that still needed to be said though Thank God For Hiccups.
♠ ♠ ♠
END OF THE LINE EVERYBODY OFF
that's all folks
Can I say I know it sounds cheesey but I hope you've enjoyed reading hiccups and hiccuping as much as I've enjoyed writing them and knowing some one reads them made me write more and finally finish so thank you all and goodnight xx
THANK YOU HICCUPS (the best body function of them all) xx