Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Living Lives on High Fives

"Mrs. Coin, stop." I said, trying to stop Shilo's mom from bursting into the room. I was holding Azalia while walking in front of her. She shoved me out of the way once we got into the room.

"You filthy little slut!" She shouted at Shilo, who just looked plain confused. I handed Azalia to the nurse that was standing there. She had a look of horror on her face, and it didn't help that I just handed her a screaming baby.

"Don't call her that!" I said firmly, trying not to shout. She glared at me.

"You probably made her have sex so you could watch! You pervert!" She said. I stopped.

"Me? What the hell no! I'm sure they just have the results mixed up or something." I said, trying to calm her down.

"Will someone tell me what's going on?" Shilo shouted over all the noise. Her mom shouting profanities, Azalia crying, the nurse trying to calm everyone down, and an old man running down the hall screaming with a nurse chasing him telling him to put his gown back on.

"She did this so she could live with her father! She wanted me to kick her out!" Her mom shouted, walking closer to Shilo, waving her finger. Oh, how tough. Don't break a nail. "I'll tell you what missy, you're staying at home. With Jerry and me. And you won't be allowed to leave the house without our permission, and we're never going to let you." She threatened.

"What the hell is going on?" Shilo shouted even louder, attempting to make herself heard.

"You will never leave mine or Jerry's sight again." Her mom growled.

"When were you planning on telling me I was pregnant?!" Shilo glared, standing up. The nurse thrust Azalia into my arms and tried to get Shilo to lay back down.

"When were you planning on telling me?" Her mom shot back.

"I didn't even know I was pregnant!" Shilo argued. I just stood there, watching it. Oh boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's one in the morning, I'm tired and just want this out of the way. xD I haven't had enough sleep these past few nights, so if my writing is worse than usual, then euugh deal with it.

SHOPPING TOMORROW!
Erm, I mean COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.

Also, I didn't know what to name this chapter, so I just used a song name from the Sophmore Jakes new album. Woooo!

-Ashley Dawn