Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

She Realized She Wasn't Alone

I sat in our small hotel room byself. I wasn't sure where Olivia went, I just knew I was Starving.

It had been a month or so since I'd last seen my mom. She still didn't bother to call to see what was up. I even missed my father coming into town because Olivia had my cell turned off, and had me get a new number so that Jerry couldn't find me. I have nightmares about him almost ever night but I dare not tell Olive this. She'd kill him, and even though he should be dead, I didn't think I should tell her just yet.

I sighed and looked out the window. Watching the little birds fly free. I smiled at them, wishing it had been me. Being a bird seemed a lot easier right now.

I put my hand on my tummy and started to hum badly. I was never a good singer, much less a good hummer.

"Knock knock!" I heard Olivia rush in, hands full of bags. "I realized we still had no food, and that Azalia was running out of good clothes.". She pushed the young baby into my hands and rushed to put the food up.

She gooed at me, trying once more to say my name. I giggled at the cuteness it was. "One day you'll have another little baby to play with." I smiled at her. The biggest grin came up on her face.

"Bay-ee!" She squealed.

"Yes, what fun. Two little girls trying to take care of two babies." Olivia laughed.

I smiled. "We can do it, right?" I asked, my smile suddenly fading. "I don't know if I'll be a good mommy.."

"Shilo. You sit here and take care of my baby. I think you'll--- I know you'll be the best mom." She grinned.

I smiled a little more and played patty-cake with Azalia.

-------------------------------------

The next day, I opened my eyes to somebody knocking at the door. I groaned and rolled over so I would be facing the horribly painted white wall.

"Olive, get that please!" I whined. No answer. "OLIVIA!" I screamed. No answer. And no baby crying. I groaned as I jumped up and wrapped a blanket around myself. "What the hell?!" I screamed as I looked at the clock. It was only nine in the morning! I needed sleep!

I walked over to the door and opened it, gasping as I saw who stood before me.

"Hey, baby." My father smiled at me, holding his hands out in front of him.

"Daddy!" I screamed and jumped into his arms. The thin blanket falling off to show my dark green fuzzy bottoms and a white tank top with a white bra under it. "Daddy! How did you find me?" I asked, now thinking something horrible as he put me down.

He chuckled and walked in. "Sorry if I scared you. I was actually checking into this hotel when they asked if I was with you since we had the same last name." He shrugged it off with no big deal.

"Great!" I whined. "So Jerry could walk in at any moment!" I fell on a chair we had near the door.

"Your mom's Jerry?" Dad asked, sitting beside me on another chair. I nodded my head and covered my face. He shifted a little. "I heard about.. the baby." He looked at my tummy as if he saw a ghost.

I nodded once more. "I'm sorry, daddy. I know what you said about getting pregnant! But this wasn't my fault. I didn't want it, I didn't want it at all." I cried into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. They were big but not from fat, they had muscle. He worked out alot, or used to.

"Shh, it's okay, sweetie. I'm here now." He kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back. "Are you living here by yourself?" He asked, looking around.

"No, my friend is paying for us to stay here a little while. Until we can find a place to rent. We don't have much money but we're both going to look for jobs tomorrow." I stated.

"Ohh," He looked around again and then stood up, taking me with him. I was so small that he could still pick me up, and carry me to my bed. As he laid me down he said, "Listen. It won't be for very long because I rent it out to make money myself. But you and your friend.. as long as it's no boy. Can stay there until you guys get back on your feet." He smiled.

"Really daddy?!" I grinned. He nodded. I jumped on him again, kissing his cheek and saying thank you over and over and over. "And don't worry, it's Olivia."

"Ohh," He said again. "The one with.. Amy?" He asked.

"Azalia, dad!" I giggled. I'd only told him once, and this was when she was born. I figured he couldn't remember.

"She's welcome there as well." He smiled. "Like I said, it'll only be for a few months with no pay. Then I'm afriad you guys will have to look for another place because I have a few people looking to rent. I'll help pay, if I need to."

I couldn't thank him enough. And I couldn't wait for Olivia to get home to I could tell her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any typos >.< I just got up not too long ago and my fingers still feel heavy.

Anyways, comments are lovely!

--Christa