Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Who Died and Made Godzilla

I walked in the door, holding Azalia. I balanced her on my hip and shut the door while holding a few bags of groceries. They had a sale, so I went out again even though I had just gone yesterday.

"Hey Shi." I said, putting Azalia down. She crawled over to Shilo, who was bouncing in her seat. "You okay?" I asked, putting the ice cream in the freezer. I unzipped my hoodie.

"Guess what?" She grinned. I looked at her, putting the diaper bag down by the island.

"What?" I walked over to her and sat beside her.

"Guess!" She said. Azalia stood up and held onto my knees.

"Your mom exploded!" I said. She looked at me like I was stupid.

"Uh, no. Dad came here." She started. I picked up Azalia and bounced her on my knee and nodded for her to continue. "And he's gonna let us stay is one of his houses, for free." She grinned.

"Seriously?" I asked. She nodded. "That's awesome!" I grinned. "But I can give him some money. Like even four hundred is fine." I smiled.

"He said we didn't have to." She shrugged.

"I can afford it though." I smirked. "I wanna see the house!" I grinned.

"He's gonna show it to us later." She smiled, getting up. She walked to the kitchen and got the ice cream out.

"I wanna see it now!" I whined. She smirked.

"Not happening. And Azalia will have her own room, maybe." She said.

"Anything's better than the setup we have now." I smirked, referring to us sharing a room in the hotel and Azalia sleeping in my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
>____> I had no ideas. xD This was basically a filler cause I think Christa had an idea. ^__^

Comments plz?

-Ashley Dawn