Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Let The Bruises End

I paced in my room, looking around while I felt sick. I heard my mother's loud SUV pulling into the driveway, and the door slam as she got out. I knew she'd been mad. She'd come inside and yell at me. Maybe even throw me out of the house for a few days.

"Shilo!" My mother's high voice called me. I groaned, knowing what was coming next. "Get your little ass down here, now!"

I walked down the hall way- it seemed longer than usual. I stopped at the kitchen door and leaned against it, not wanting to take another step inside. Mom was, of course, popped a few pills before she poked out that hip, and crossed her arms. I almost couldn't stand to look at her. She was dressed in a short yellow skirt, and a white top that almost showed off her entire boob. I never thought of my mom to be ugly, but she sure didn't have the type of body where she could just throw those things out there. None of this even started until her new boyfriend came into the picture nearly a year ago.

"What is this I hear about your father moving into town?" She glared at me. She and my dad didn't get along. They never did. Even when they dated, she told me all they did was argue. But the only thing that kept them together was sex. Apparently, it was so good that she married him for four months before I was born. When she found out she was pregnant with me, she split. Filled for divorce.

I sighed, not wanting to explain. "He's not moving, mother. He wants to come visit, so I gave him a few places to rent while he does. That's it." I shrugged.

"Well, you make damn sure he doesn't come around me, or Jerry." She picked up her bag and stormed past me.

"You mean Ass face?" I muttered behind her back. She turned around as if to slap me, decided against it, and walked back to her room.

I liked my house. Her room was on one side, and mine on the other. She spent all her time in her room with Assface, and I spent all my time in mine, with my music.

I turned around and walked back into my room, making sure I closed the door and locked it.

My phone went off, causing me to jump and trip over a sheet that lay on my floor. "Damn it all--" I cursed under my breath as I reached for my phone, and read the text.

From: Olivia Babe<3
Coming over for little while


I shook my head. I knew when my mom was mad, she did the nasty with Jerry. I texted her back quickly telling her to meet me in town.

I grabbed my wallet, shoving it into my pocket as I crawled out of my window and down the street.

As I walked, I looked down at my arms. I had a hand print on one of them. Something I probably should have grabbed a jacket for. Yes, it had been cold. But no, I was not worried about getting cold. I didn't get cold easily.

I just wanted all these bruises to go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
YO YO YO!!! What is up, people?

Yeah, crappy chapter. Although, I did kind of like it.

Anyways, yo, comment. Sub. LIKE! Wait, this isn't Facebook.. oh well. YO, LIKE IT, TOO~

Ashley and I would LOVE come subs and comments xD ;D

-- Christa