Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Not You, Bitch!

I stomped into the mall. I hated shopping but today wasn't a busy day at the mall. There weren't barely any cars here. I walked into Hot Topic and started looking at some shirts.

"Can I help you?"

I jumped as a small dude walked in front of me. "Oh, jeez!" I cried. He covered his mouth.

"I'm so sorry!" He tried to help by touching my arm. I pulled it back.

"No, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking and I was off in my own world." I held my throat as he kept asking if I were okay. I just nodded and went on to look at long gloves.

I sighed. I couldn't show Olivia my arms. I couldn't. She'd kill me. I sent her a message back.

Oh, I realized why there was blood on my arms. I cut myself the other day shaving. Well the blade slipped.

I sent it, hoping she'd buy it. When I didn't hear from her, I decided to continue shopping.

I bought a few shirts, and a pair of gloves by the time I left Hot Topic. I walked into a place called Beautiful Amy's. A place that sold make-up, and cover up. I could buy this really good cover up. I knew Olivia would only glance at my wrists if she didn't buy the story. I bought the lightest color, and paid.

My phone started to ring. My mom.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't use that tone." She stated. "Look, hold on for a minute, okay?" She asked.

I sighed and walked around the mall, waiting. She probably went to shower and get ready for something. I knew her, she did this.

After about ten minutes, I decided I didn't want to be on the phone any longer. I slid it closed, and walked outside. A man grabbed me and spun me around before I even left the door.

"What the?!" I asked and looked up. Jerry had been holding my arm. "You?!"

"You told somebody about me, didn't you?!" He asked. I shook my head. "You did! You little bitch!" He slapped me across the face. I fell to the ground, hitting my head against something.

I could hear him muttering as he faded. Finally, all I saw was black.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o This turned out shorter than I thought. I had a longer verstion, but it sucked and wasn't really needed.

--Christa