Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Pretty Shilo

I opened my eyes. Was I seriously in the hospital again? I saw white walls, and horrible pictures hanging on them. Yep, hospital.

I groaned. I've never been the hospital so much in my life until a few months ago. Well, when Jerry came into town. When mom first met him. When he first stepped into our house. I closed my eyes and the vision came back to me.

"Shilo!" My mom had called me. I finished putting up my clothes and walked down the hallway, into the kitchen.

"Yes, mom?" I asked. I crossed my arms and leaned against the door way as I did every time she called me. I noticed somebody digging in our fridge and eyed them.

"Shilo, this is Jerry. He's new here and I told him to come over for dinner." She grinned as he kissed her cheek. I saw a way older man lift up from the fridge door and look down on me.

"Hello, Shilo." He tried not to smile like a creep, but I knew he was. I gulped and ran back into my room, not liking this one bit.

A few minutes later, there was a knock. I had been laying on my bed reading a vampire novel.

"Come in." I said without looking up.

"Hello again." I heard his creeper voice. I looked up and gasped. "Listen," He walked over to me, and sat beside me on my bed. "I really like your mother. I am going to date her. And I will become your new daddy." He smirked.

I laughed. "I have a daddy. And you aren't allowed to date my mother."

He lifted a hand and hit me across my cheek. "We'll see about that." He smirked and walked out.


I gasped for air as I opened my eyes again. I saw a worried guy standing next to me.

"Who are you!?" I panicked.

He jumped back and held his hands up. "Sorry! We share a room. I was just making sure you were okay." He sighed.

I nodded. "I'm fine, can't you tell?" I glared at him.

"Sorry.." He muttered and laid back down in his bed.

I chewed on my lip. I felt sorry for him. Maybe I should have been nicer. "No, I'm sorry." I sighed and looked at the wall. "I'm going through alot right now."

There was a knock on the door and I almost jumped out of my skin. A man walked in, wearing one of those mask things. He walked over to me and I gasped again. It had been Jerry!

"Don't worry. We'll get you out of here soon, wait and see." He whispered in my ear. I chewed even harder on my lip. BItting down so hard that I drew blood. The taste felt.. strangly good in my mouth.

He grabbed the little piece of paper with my info on it and walked out.

"Well, don't check on me!" The guy sighed. I looked over at him. He'd been cute.

"He wasn't a doctor." I muttered.


I growled at the phone. I had been talking to Olivia. She was telling me all about Azalia trying to say my name for the first time. I giggled at how cute it all sounded. Until I heard the door being busted down. I nearly jumped off my bed and told Olivia I'd call her back.

I stood up, wearing short shorts and a tank top. Yes, it was hot in the house. Though outside I knew it was freezing.

I grabbed a bat that my older brother had a few years back. I kept it for certain reasons, and this may have been one of them.

"Summer!" Jerry's voice slurred through the house. I gulped and ran over to my door, trying to close and lock it before he got there. "Sssummer, I'm h-horny!" He hick-uped.

I chewed on my lip. I walked out into the hall to see his back pressed against the wall. He was sobbing into his hands. I felt bad seeing grown men cry. I felt like I did it. Though I knew I didn't. "J-Jerry?" I asked, slowly walking over to him.

"Summer?" His head shot up and he looked down at me. "No, you--you're Shilo!" He smirked. "Pretty.. pretty Shilo." He pulled me by my arm into his and my mom's bedroom. I groaned as my shoulder popped and he locked the door. I was shaking so hard, and I was sure sweat was pouring down my face. "Pretty Shilo!" He smirked again and pushed me on the bed. I was helpless now..
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?

--Christa