Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Crushing Hard

We got down the hallway and Olivia looked around. I was holding Azalia while she became the look out.

"I see him.." She bit her lip.

I nodded and we walked down to the door. Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I almost screamed.

"What!?" Olivia turned around. I turned to see the guy that I shared the room with.

He eyed me. "What are you doing?" He asked.

I gulped and looked at Olivia for help. "We.."

"I'm getting her out of here. She doesn't need to be here." Olivia spoke up for me.

"Can I come?" He asked. "Look, the only reason I'm in here is because I got into a fight and my sister made me come. Trust me, I got out clean." He shrugged. He smirked at me. "Plus, I think you're really pretty." A small blush creeped up his neck. I smirked back at him.

"Let him, Olivia. He can help us." I pleaded. She sighed but nodded. "Yes!" I gigled and grabbed his hand. Azalia giggled.

"Eye-wo wuvs oo!" She giggled and clapped.

This time a blush creeped up my neck as Olivia led us down the stairs and into the waiting room.

"Excuse me," A nurse stopped us. "Aren't you Shilo O'Kennedy and Caleb Saunders from room 409?" She asked.

I laughed. "I'm her twin, Summer." I shrugged without missing a beat. "This is Caleb's older brother. You can tell they are different when they get in the same picture."

She nodded an okay and we darted for the door.

Once outside, I looked up at Caleb. "I know you from somewhere.." I pointed out.

"No time for this!" Olivia grabbed my arm and we ran out towards the limo where Walter stood waiting on us.

"Hey you!" I didn't need to turn around to know who's voice that was. Jerry. "Get your little ass back here!"

I ran quickly into the limo, and Caleb sat beside me. I handed Azalia to Olivia as Caleb looked at us both, wanting an answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo! I wanted this longer. Depends on Ashley's chapter, my next one WILL be because I want to explain a few things xD

-Christa