Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Spill Anything and Everything

I opened my eyes and yawned. Why was it light outside? I only fell asleep for.. a whole day?!

I shot up, my eyes looking around the room. I was back in my room. But the last thing I remember was falling asleep in the limo. I shrugged it off and started to stand up, but felt myself being pulled back.

"Where are you going?" The deep, belonging to Caleb. I jumped a little, being freaked out. I turned around and saw him, shirtless, in my bed beside me. "Morning." He smiled up at me.

"M-morning." I smiled back, still wondering how he got there.

"You fell asleep, so I brought you up here. Olivia thought I needed to sleep with you to make sure you were okay." He said as if reading my mind.

I nodded. "Alright.. where is she?" I asked.

"She's making breakfast." He grinned. I giggled and got up. Somebody had changed me, I only hoped it wasn't him.

As we sat down at the bar, Olivia pushed a plate of bacon, eggs and toast at me. I made a face and gave the bacon to Azalia who was playing peek-a-boo with Caleb. She giggled and ate them. "Kay-eb!" She grinned. I laughed. She wasn't able to say his name either.

"Eat up, Shi." Olivia smiled at me. "You need to feed that other baby!"

Caleb looked up at me. "Do what?"

I sighed. "Thanks, Olivia.."

She looked at both of us, kind of shocked and sorry. "I.. figured he knew.." She muttered.

Caleb walked over and sat next to me. "It's time you told me what exactly is going on."

After I told him about Jerry, my mom, and everything else, he sat there and stared at me.

"So, this dude raped you. And now he wants what else?" He asked.

"To give me hell." I sighed and played with my eggs. Moving them around the plate so that they were almost too small to eat.

"I'll kill him!" His eyes said hate, and I saw the muscles in his body move.

I put a hand on his shoulder. "Calm down, please. There's nothing we can d--" Just about that time, there was a knock on my door. "Hide!" I told him. He ran upstairs. Olivia ran to open the door. I could hear my father's voice flowing through the cabin.

"Olivia! Darling." He smiled and gave her a hug. "My baby!" I ran over to him and gave him a hug as well. Azalia crawled over and begged as if she were a dog. We all laughed as he picked her up.

"Kay-eb." She grinned. I felt a lump in my throat. Please, no.

"What was that?" He asked her.

"Kay-eb!" She pointed to the stairs.

Olivia laughed. "We've been watching a show upstairs. It has a dude named.. I don't know. But cute little thing tries to say it and it comes out wrong."

"That's what she said.. what??" I looked around like I didn't say it. But it was totally obvious I did.

Dad laughed and put Azalia down. "I just came over to see how you girls were doing." He smiled and patted my shoulder. "I see everythings going well. When are you going to that job interview, Olivia?" He looked at her.

She stood there for a second. "Tomorrow at noon, sir." She smiled.

"Well good. And Shilo? Found a job?" He asked me.

"No. But Hot Topic is hiring. I may work there." I grinned.

He smiled and we walked for another hour. He finally left and Caleb walked downstairs.

"Uh, your phone has been going off non-stop, Shilo." He handed it to me. I was worried.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are LOVELY! xD

--Christa