Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Game Over

Before Shilo could grab her phone, I snatched it. "No." I said.

"What are you doing?" She asked. "What if it was Jerry?"

I looked at the phone. "It was. And you're not talking to him." I said firmly. I handed her Azalia. "You're going to watch her while I talk to him." I said and walked out of the room.

"Olivia!" I could hear her calling. I shut the door after myself and called him on my cell phone, using *69.

"Hello?" He answered. "Who is this? Shilo?" I could hear the smile in his voice.

"No it's not Shilo. And if you don't stop calling and following her, I'm going to call the cops on you." I said, pissed off.

"Let me guess, this is her little friend." He laughed. "And how are you going to protect her?"

"Don't worry about that. Worry about yourself. Stop calling or else.' I said.

"Or else what?" He asked.

"You don't even want to know." I was glaring now.

"You probably don't even know." He said. I'm pretty sure he was smirking. But he was telling the truth.

"I'll call the cops, and tell them everything. How you raped her and beat her." I said.

"What proof do you have?" He asked. I bit my lip a little.

"DNA test on the baby." I smirked. Hell yeah!

"The baby could always die." He said, his voice twisted.

"The baby isn't going to die." I insisted.

"You never know. She might trip over one of Azalia's toys, and fall down the stairs." I could hear him playing with something in the background.

"Azalia's toys stay in a box. And even if the baby was to die," I turned on the water so Shilo couldn't hear. "they could still do a DNA test." I stated.

"Not if I kidnap her and hide her away." He said.

"You're not getting near her. Now stop calling." I hung up and sighed. Ugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blah blah blah. *makes faces at all of you*

BD

-Ashley Dawn