Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Can't Stand It

I drove to the park and parked in the parking lot. I got out and opened the door to get Azalia. I took out the car seat so I could carry her around like that. She had fallen asleep. Awe.

I grabbed the diaper bag, and walked to the park to meet up with Shilo. I saw her sitting at the swings. I walked up behind her.

"So why are we meeting here?" I asked, giving her a push then sitting on the swing beside her. I set the seat down beside me.

Shilo jumped. "Jeez!" She said, looking at me. I giggled. "I had to get out of the house. Mom and Jerry... Ugh!" She said, putting her hands on her head as if she was going to pull her hair. I groaned.

"I know. I fucking hate boyfriends! Paul actually slapped me then looked over at Azalia as if he wanted to slap her." I said. Azalia started crying and whimpering a little when I swore. I unbuckled her and picked her up.

"Did you tell your mom?" She asked. I shook my head.

"She'd think I hit myself." I rolled my eyes, grabbing a bottle from the diaper bag. It already had formula powder in it. I grabbed my water bottle and poured some water in it then handed it to Azalia.

"I know the feeling. I wish we could just move out." She muttered. I nodded. "But alas, we're to young." She continued dramatically. I laughed.

"Another few months and I can get my own place, and take you with me. But you have to put up with her." I smirked. Azalia looked up at me then at Shilo. She dropped her bottle then reached for her.

"Eye-wo." She said, making grabby hands. Shilo took her. I cooed while I picked up the bottle and put it away.

"Or I could just move in with my dad while he's here." She said. I whined.

"Not fair! I don't wanna be stuck living with Mom and Mr. Creepypants! He's creepy!" I pouted.

"No, really? Mr. Creepypants being creepy?" She teased. I stuck my tongue out. "Oooh! So tough! I'm scared!" She mocked me.

"I'd attack you if you weren't holding my baby." I smirked. She paused then hugged Azalia tighter then got up and ran. I whined and grabbed my stuff and chased her. "Wait for me! I have to much shit to carry!" I giggled, catching up to her as she slowed down. I whined.

"Outta shape." Shilo smirked, showing off her muscles.

"Okay, yeah, whatever." I looked away for a second. "Oh hey, what happened to your arm?" I asked, pointing to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
LA LA LAAA.

We're updating a bunch today. xD No harm in it!
Comments are nice. ;3 ^___^
And if you could tweet it, that'd be awesome!

-Ashley Dawn