Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

You Should Know

"So how come you never called?" Nathan teased, playing with Azalia. She was sitting on the counter.

"Nothing ever came up. Sorry." I said. He smiled.

"It's fine. Well, it was. I was staying with Caleb for a while, and then he just never came home, so I guess this is where he was." He said. I nodded gently.

"Can you take Azalia and just wait in the living room?" I asked. He looked at me, confused. "I'll be right back." I smiled and walked upstairs. I walked into Shilo's room.

"I told you not to come upstairs." I said, obviously interrupting something. Whatever, this was more important.

"It's called knocking." She said. I ignored that.

"Both of you downstairs now." I said. Caleb attempted to ignore me so he could kiss her. "Now, it's serious." I said. Shilo groaned but pulled Caleb behind her downstairs. I followed them.

Nathan held Azalia on his lap, watching us, confused.

"Sit." I pointed to the couch. Shilo and Caleb sat down. I stood in front of them, and pushed my hair to the side.

"So?" Shilo asked. I bit my lip and sat on the coffee table.

"Your dad is letting us live here under his rules. One of which was no boys." I said. She bit her lip nervously. She had probably forgotten.

"So you're going to kick us out?" Caleb asked. "Or let her dad find out, and get her kicked out." He added. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, first of all, will you just shut up?" I asked, getting annoyed. "You guys can keep staying here and we'll make sure her dad doesn't find out, but that's only if you agree to some of my rules." I said.

Shilo just stared at me. She probably thought I was starting to get all 'Mommy' on them.

"Rule one; I don't want any swearing around Shilo or Azalia. Azalia will attempt to repeat it, and Shilo's dad will suspect something. And I don't want my daughter having a potty mouth." I said.

"Why not around me?" Shilo asked.

"Because now your baby is developed enough that it can also hear." I stated. "Rule two; clean up after yourself. I have to work and take care of a baby, I'm not doing all the dishes, vacuuming, or anything else if it wasn't mine or Azalia's mess."

Caleb didn't seem to interested in listening, he seemed like he was dozing off.

"Separate beds." I said. "We're girls, you're guys. That's enough of a reason." I said.

"What about pitching in?" Shilo asked. I nodded. "I've been babysitting Azalia everyday while your at work." She stated.

"It's good practice for you at the moment. But don't worry, now there's two extra people here that can easily help out." I smiled sweetly at them. "Who are also going to get jobs so they can pay me back."

Azalia started blowing kisses to me. I smiled and blew one back to her.

"Please no PDA." I said. "I don't like seeing people kiss or makeout or anything. It disturbs me. Do it when I'm not in the room, and Caleb," I looked at him. "I really don't want you guys in her bedroom with the door closed." I said.

"You're sounding like you're her mom." He said.

"I know." I pushed my hair back. "And I'm sorry, but ugh. Just for now, please? There's nothing you two can really do with her being pregnant right now anyways that involves needing the door shut." I sighed, putting my hands over my face.

"Meeting done. Go do... Whatever." I stood up and picked up Azalia. I walked upstairs with her, leaving the other three downstairs. Probably annoyed and confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
OLIVIA IS HIDING SOMETHING BUT WHAT IS IT OOHH.
No you sick people. She's not pregnant again xD

Comment if you think you know. ;3

-Ashley Dawn