Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

There's So Many Fish In The Sea

Nathan was attempting to tell me something, but stopped when Caleb came downstairs with Shilo following, trying to tell him to stop.

"Damnit." I muttered, handing Azalia to Nathan. He held her, but followed me as I walked outside after them. "Stay here." I said to Shilo.

"He's leaving!" She said trying to go after him.

"I know, I'll handle this." I promised. "Just stay here with Nathan and Azalia." I muttered, going after Caleb. "Get in my car." I said.

"No." He refused. I took my keys.

"Get in my friggin' car!" I shouted, making him look kinda scared. He got in then I got in. I pulled out and drove. We weren't going anywhere, just for a drive.

"You told me I was in the way!" He said. I turned left.

"I didn't mean it like that. You do a lot around the house, I know." I said, glancing in the mirror. "But you have to understand that I'm still the only one with a job, and I have to pay for food, utilities, bathroom stuff, and now all this baby stuff." I said, leaning back in my seat.

"Which is why I'm leaving." He said, looking out the window.

"And leaving doesn't solve anything. I still have to pay for all of this stuff." I said. "It's just that with only one person working and taking care of five people, it's hard. I honestly do appreciate you helping out around the house and keeping Shilo happy, but if you guys wanna have a future together, you do need a stable job to support her." I said.

He didn't say anything, but he did nod.

"I know you like her, and I know that she really likes you." I said, tucking some hair behind my ear. "It would be easier on everyone though if we all had jobs. Obviously not Shilo, just cause she's pregnant." I said.

"But it's not my baby." He said.

"Well duh," I teased. "but seriously, she's been through a lot. And having you in her life is good. She hasn't cut since you came along." I said.

"I know."

"I could see the scars and the blood on her clothes, but she always had some excuse. It hurts that she would tell all of this to you, but not me. I know she hides stuff from me." I said. "But she feels safe around you." I looked at him then back at the road.

"I know." He repeated, nodding.

"It's just good for her right now to have someone in her life she can talk to. She doesn't talk to me anymore, which I hate." I muttered. "And you've helped out a lot with her, and Azalia." I added. He just nodded again.

"Please don't go. I'm just stressed, and want you to get a job. And Nathan too. It's just so there's extra money coming in to help pay for everything. Cause her dad doesn't know she's pregnant even, and I don't think she wants to tell him." I said.

"How does she plan on hiding the baby?" He asked. I shrugged.

"If she thinks it's gonna disappoint her dad, I'll say it's mine." I said.

"He'll kick you out though." He said. I shrugged again.

"I have money to support Azalia and myself. It's not me that I'm worried about, trust me. It's her." I smiled. "She's seriously like a sister and a daughter to me."

"How does that work?" He looked confused. I laughed.

"It just does." I said. He nodded as I stopped at the light then looked at him. "Please just stay. A part time job would be fine. We really just need some money to help get all this baby stuff in order at least." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gosh, what the fuck is with this chapter? ;__; sorry if it's jumbled? GAHHH. >__>

But I DO like the fact that in this story, Nathan is close with Shilo and Caleb... Talks with Olivia xD instead of the girls just flocking around one guy and that's it.

BD

-Ashley Dawn