Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Please, don't

I looked down at my arm, realizing it had gotten a deeper purple than earlier. I shrugged it off, and attempted to hide it while I held the baby.

"Nothing, I just fell like skateboarding." I said. I didn't want her knowing Jerry grabbed me, and threw me around the house last night.

We'd gotten into an argument over my mom. She left crying last night, and he thought I did something. And I probably did. If I did, fucking good. If I didn't, too damn bad. I was sick of him thinking he could push me around so I smacked the shit out of him before I darted out of the room. He had grabbed me before I could get down the hall and pushed me against the wall, threatening me. I wasn't worried, my dad's best friend was a cop.

Olivia stared at me for a minute as if she'd been trying to get my words in. Finally, she turned towards Azalia and picked her up, who started to cry afterwards.

"Shilo, I know that's not from skating. It's not from.. he's not.." She looked frightened for a moment. I realized who she had been thinking about and shook my head.

"No, hell no. He's not supposed to be near me." I clinched my fists as tears formed in my eyes.

Her eyes widened as she pulled Alazia back from me. "Calm down, Shi. You know how you get when you're angry. Remember what Dr. Kamie told you." She whispered.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. This was supposed to calm me down, I only thought of other things.


"No, please," I backed against the wall, watching in terror as he walked closer to me.

"Come on, Shilo. Baby, you know you love it. I love to hear that scream." He almost moaned as he walked closer to me, holding the knife in his hands. "I love that look, it's such a turn on." He pinned both of my hands above my head with just one of his hands. The other held the knife to my throat. "What do you say, baby?" He smirked.

I wiggled, trying to get free. He only held me tighter. "Please, mom will be home soon." Not that she cared, but it was worth a try, "Please," I begged.

"Tell me what you're supposed to say." He whispered into my ear. I closed my mouth. If I said the wrong thing, he'd hurt me. If I said nothing at all, he'd still hurt me. It was a lose, lose for me.

I closed my eyes and turned my head away from him, hoping he'd let it go just once.

The next thing I knew, I was on my back on the the floor, screaming my head off as I felt something slide down my sides.

Blood. Blood fell from the cut on my chest, down my belly and sides. I screamed again as the pain hit me for the second time. He stood over me, laughing.

"It doesn't hurt, you wimp."


I shook as chills ran down my spine.

"You alright?" Olivia asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." I lied. I was a good liar, I knew she'd believe me.

Azalia whined and made grabby hands at me again. I smiled and hugged her to me before I turned around to watch the trees blowing in the wind.

"Why aren't you wearing a jacket? It's freezing out here." Olivia pointed out. I shrugged.

"It's not very cold to me." I stated. "What should we do now?" I asked.

She shrugged and looked at the little baby in my arms. "Let's go to the mall. She needs new things and you've been talking about a piercing."

I grinned, nodding in agreement as she grabbed Azalia and we walked to her car.
♠ ♠ ♠
YO AGAIN! yeah, comment and sub PLEASE xDDD

--Christa