Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Aw, Hell Naw

I bit my lip, something I did when I was nervous. I looked around the store, feeling watched again. I looked down at Azalia and tried a smile, but it failed.

"Je--Jerry, you see.." I looked around the room again, feeling like I had been wearing nothing over my skin. "He.. I'm his.." I sighed, knowing there was no way out of this. "He's done bad things to me, Ollie. More than just yelling and talking rude to me, it's so much more than that."

She looked scared now. "Shi," She muttered and touched my mom. "No, this isn't what I'm thinking. He hasn't.. tried to do anything, has he?"

I looked up at her, tears in my eyes. "Ollie, he's raped me. And threatened me. I can't do anything about it." I whispered.

"Aw, HELL NAW!" She screamed. Everybody in earshot heard her and turned towards us. Azalia started to cry. Olivia's face turning a bright red. "He's paying for this, that bastard is going to jail." She galred at the floor.

I grabbed her arm. "No! Nobody can know! He's told me that if I ever told anybody, he would kill me, and then my mom. I can't let him kill my mom, no matter how much I hate her. She does at least try."

"No, Shi. She's never tried. She started dating that douche bag. She's thrown you out of her house, and even called the cops on you twice. You need to move in with your dad as soon as possible, get away from that asshole." She looked me dead in the eyes, being all kinds of serious. Her words were true, but I didn't want them to be.

"I can't, Ollie. He's keeping me there. He knows if I move out, I may tell somebody. He's keeping me there. He says he'll do worse things to me." Tears rolled down my face, I couldn't stand the thought. Too much has happened in my life, and I was sick of it. I wanted every bad thing to stop. Every bad feeling, every bad memory. I wanted it all gone. "He makes me do things, him and that other bastard." I cried into her shoulder.

She wrapped her arms around me, hugging me close. I felt silly, knowing she'd probably gone through worse. But I still couldn't bare it. "Shh, it'll be alright." She patted my back. Probably hoping this would help me calm down, but it didn't.

I quickly turned around and opened my mouth, bending down close to the floor. The taste of bad milk, and eggs came up and across the floor. Causing one of the workers at Hot Topic to slide. I held my stomach, wanting to do it again. The feeling got closer. This time, the taste was different. I couldn't place it, but it was even more horrible than the first. I dropped to my knees, feeling weaker than before. I had too many problems. This one, I wasn't sure of.

"Shilo! We should get you to the hospital!" Olivia grabbed my arms and picked me up to my feet with no problem. Grabbing the baby, she rushed us out of there.

---{At The Hospital}---

They laid me down on a bed, sticking needles into me and hooking up machines. I looked around, hoping to see Azalia or Olivia but I didn't, or couldn't.

"Please, relax. We're going to ask you a few questions." A lady walked over to me, holding a clip board. "How long have you been getting sick?" She asked.

I opened my mouth, closed it, and opened it again. No words could come out. I made a shrug, hoping she'd know that I couldn't remember.

She nodded, writing something down. "I think you should leave her alone for now." A nurse said, walking over to poke yet another needle in me. I tried to scream, but couldn't.

Soon, everything started to fade.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo! ashley's turn xD

--Christa