Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart, Can You?

Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart

"Good, we don't want to have to hurt you," Jamie said sincerely. "It would really fuck up our relationships with you guys."

"Don't worry, we hate cheaters," Kayci said looking at Montana. "We don't exactly get why you would cheat, I mean if your dating someone and you want someone else, have the decency of breaking off with the person you're going out with to do that."

"Or just go in the bathroom and relieve yourself then go back to you're mate," Montana said nodding at Kayci. "But yeah, either works."

"Yeah," Jamie and I said nodding our heads agreeing.

As I turned around and started to dress, I started laughing softly and mumbling incoherent words. "Uh…Jackie have you lost it?" Montana asked

"Oh," I laughed as I pulled the front part of the catwoman suit over my shoulders. "No, I'm just thinking of what you said you did with Jimmy, that's fucking kinky as hell, I would kill Matt if he came near me with a fucking whip."

Montana started laughing rather hard and nodded her head. "Me and Zacky love kink as much as the next person but I draw the line at whips and chains," she stated and then held her hand up. "Unless I whip and chain Zacky, that's different."

"I don't think I could do either," I said shaking my head. "That would traumatize me, I mean having sex is supposed to be for love and for romance, not pain and torture."

"She's got a point," Kayci said as she put on bright red lipstick. "Brian isn't into the kinky shit thank God, he's romantic."

"I know," I said before I realized it. "I mean I heard…"

"No, you said you know, how do you know?" Kayci asked teasingly. "Did you and Brian used to date?"

"Will you get mad?" I asked softly

"No honey, I'm more laid-back then that," she laughed as she sat down and crossed her legs. "Now explain please?"

"Brian is my ex boyfriend yes, he's a sweetie in bed and extremely good," I said nodding my head with a smile.

"Can I ask something personal?" Montana asked

"Sure," I said nodding my head

"Is Acelin his? She looks a whole hell of a lot like Brian and when you said you dated Brian it got me wondering," she explained and looked at Kayci, who nodded her head in agreement.

"I won't get mad, I promise," Kayci said nodding her head, I looked at Jamie and she nodded her head for me to tell them.

"Well," I said softly. "Brian is the father of Acelin."

"I knew it," both girls yelled happily. "Damn we're good."

"You're happy?"

"I'm not that temperamental Jack, and let me guess, he's the one that left you for a stripper?" Kayci asked as she smiled. "I'm just wondering because, if he is it doesn't change a thing, I love Brian."

"Aw!" Jamie and Montana yelled happily.

I giggled a little before I nodded my head. "Yeah honey, he's the one, but he has changed I can tell, and to give you a little secret, he loves you too." I stated as I remember the day I told her and Montana about Acelin's father leaving me, they were shocked.

"He does?" she asked wide eyed as she put her hands over her heart. "Aw, he's getting a kiss when we see him."

“I’m sure he’ll get more.” Jamie scoffed playfully.

“Obviously.” Kayci snickered. “What about you guys? Gonna give ‘em a Halloween treat?”

“It’s Halloween every night, babe.” Jamie laughed. “And occasionally in the afternoon.”

“Afternoon sex?” Montana burst out in a giggle fit. “Classy!”

“Haha, I guess no one ever told any of you about when I would go on tour with the guys.” Jamie laughed and began to speak, but I slapped my hand over her mouth.

“Stop! I don’t want to hear this!” I whined.

“Sorry.” Jamie took my hand off her mouth and laughed slightly.

“Awww, I feel left out.” Montana sighed. “I don’t know if Jimmy loves me…”

“You wanna know something?” Jamie sat down next to her and whispered something into her ear.

“Nuh-uh!” Montana brought her hands up to her mouth in shock.

“I’m totally serious!” Jamie laughed.

“He told you that? And about the other thing?” Montana was blushing like crazy.

“Yes, he did. And he never tells me anything. So, he does love you, a whole fucking lot.” Jamie nodded.

“What?!?” I turned to Jamie and asked curiously.

“I promised I wouldn't tell!” Jamie pretend zipped her mouth.

“Fine, be a jerk.” I mumbled and finished getting dressed.

"Aw don't be like that my main bitch!" Jamie shouted as I ignored her, she laughed a little until she ran and jumped on my back.

"Ow! Get off Jamie!" I screamed as I was in black leather, its hard to move in. "My leg is getting cut off of blood supply!"

"Shit get off!" Montana said as she and Kayci grabbed Jamie's shoulder and pulled her off of me.

"Oh thank God," I said standing back up. "I can feel my legs."

"Should we go?" Kayci asked as she stuck a twenty dollar bill down her boobs. "Or do we wait until dark?"

"It gets dark in ten minutes," Jamie teased as she pulled her dress up high. "Damn thing keeps falling."

"You keep stuffing money in them things and Brian will go fishing," I said pointing to Kayci's bosoms, she giggled and shrugged her shoulders. "Ohhh…I get ya."

"Let's go," Jamie laughed as she drug me through the door, as we walked out we seen Floyd at the kitchen.

"I want to see before you leave!" he yelled running out, he stopped when he seen us all and gasped while covering his head. "I would turn straight for every one of you."

"Well, there is a back bed-" I went to say but Jamie pushed me over, I giggled and pushed her back as I stood straight again. "Kidding, I'm pregnant."

"You are!" he said with wide eyes. "Congrats girl!"

"Thank you, Jamie is too."

"Congrats!"

"Thankies," Jamie said as she grabbed her purse.

"So what is everyone? I want to make sure I know before I mess up and say something stupid," Floyd said

"Tinkerbelle’s hooker offspring," Jamie explained as she curtsied.

"Catwoman," I said nodding my head.

"Fire woman," Montana smiled.

"Nurse," Kayci grinned as she walked up to Floyd and posed. "How's it look?"

"You have a boyfriend?" Floyd asked, she nodded her head rather confused and he groaned. "Damn it! I wanted to get laid tonight by the sexy nurse!" he whined as he laid his head on the door frame.

Everyone bust out laughing as Kayci sneered and shook her head. "I'm not lezbo honey," she laughed as she kissed his cheek.

"I have a-"

"I know, but honey, you mine as well not have one," she laughed as she walked past him. "Plus it'd be weird."

"How?" he whined, we all knew he was playing around because he would grin and wink over at us every time he whined.

"Well, you're prettier than I am," she said nodding her head. "Granted Brian is prettier than me but he also looks like a guy rather than a beautiful tranny."

"Aw well, I thank you're insult," Floyd said as he waved and blew kisses at us as we walked out the door.

"That guy is so weird but I love him!" Kayci said laughing as she walked to her car and got in the drivers seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Montana you're a fucking LIFESAVER!