Status: I'll try to keep it active if I get comments...

Think We Kissed But I Forgot

There's A Pounding In My Head

The incessant tweeting of the morning birds bothered my sleep. At least it was a good sign. Finally I was coming back from a deep sleep. My conscience was now awake but, like it was expected I couldn't remember anything at all. Everything was a big blur. A terrible pounding in my head made me notice that what happened last Friday night wasn't just a dream, something fictional. In fact, it happened and it had left me with a bad hangover. My whole body was numb and as much as I wanted to open my eyes a big 'supernatural' force didn't let me. It felt like if I was wrapped around something sticky. My hands felt heavy but I tried once again to move.

When I did so, my left hand touched warm skin. 'Oh... no,' I instantly said to myself as slowly I began waking up from that deep sleep. Again my conscience was coming back to me, and I didn’t want to know who the man was laying by my side.

This wasn’t good, and I already knew it, though I was drunk.

Soft white tattooed skin my eyes saw as I covered my naked body with the silk covers of a fancy hotel. Everything was still blurry, but he looked cute while sleeping. To be honest, I didn't remember his name or anything about him, only that he was member of a Californian band. Nothing else, all the rest seemed to be erased. And now he was in bed we me.
Suddenly he moved slightly, like if something was bothering him. My eyes widened and I staid still as my wavy hair fell on my face and shoulders, product of gravity. I rubbed my eyes in order to get a clearer view of the place where I was now.

It was a big hotel room, probably a suite, with wine red curtains, the floor was carpeted and several plants were here and there. The sun began illuminating the whole room as he groaned and turned around moving his arm and putting it on top of my leg. A small smile was drawn on my face, not precisely of happiness. Well maybe happiness mixed with a weird feeling of not knowing why things ended up this way… I bet he didn’t know that either.
I gulped when I saw him trying to open his eyes… I didn’t like this situation. I have never acted like this ever in my whole life.

I moved slightly and then he yawned as his green olive eyes slowly opened and a shocked face invaded him greatly.

None of us said a word, deep silence was everything there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter one :) But it is pretty short, I'm busy at school but I really wanted to post it :D
So any comments?

Cee-Cee