Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Anger and Remembering

We all looked at each other, stood up, and ran into the dinning room. There we saw Ray and Frank trying to clean up pizza off the white carpet. Gabby was crying. And we saw a very mad Mikey, anger in his eyes. He looked like he might kill, starring at Frank and Ray. Gabby ran from the dinning room, hands over her face. I saw Jared roll his eyes.

"What hppened?"

Mikey dept starring at Frank and Ray, arms crossed over his chest, while Frank franticly sprayed 409 everywhere and scrubbed. "Well, we kind of ran into Gabby with the pizza..." Ray started.

"And then the pizza landed on the floor." Frank finished.

"We really didn't mean to do it. It was an accident," Ray said apoligetically to Mikey. Mikey sighed and said, "I'm going to go check on her."

He walked out of the dinning room to go see Gabby. We heard him stomp up the stairs. I sighed. 'She is such a baby,' I thought, 'Always getting somebody else to yeall at people for her.' I rolled my eyes and tried to have the memory implanted in my mind to go away.

"Maggie? Are you okay?" Rachel said, getting me out of my stance.

"What?" I said.

"You had this weird look on your face, like you saw a ghost or something."

"Oh, that, um...I wa just thinking about something. That's all."

Rachel gave me a look. "Okay," Rachel said.

We all started to walk back into the living room when Lucia pulled me back. "Were you thinking about the night we went T.Ping?"

I looked at her starngely. "We?"

"Yeah. I was there, remember? We brought Skittles and Moutain Dew and shared. Then we went ot go T.P."

My eyes widened, " I knew I knew you! You were the one with the braces, and the only one who was nice to me and, oh my gosh! Yeah!"

Lucia smiled a bit,"But did you remember what happened afterward? Is that what you were thinking about?"

I looked at her, "Yeah, yeah it was."