Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Matt and Gabby

I walked over to one of the lawn chairs and sat down. I replayed everything that just happened in the past 10 seconds. I felt confused, but surprisingly happy at the same time. I put my middle and index fingers up to my lips. I smiled a bit.

“Hey Maggie, want to go to Burger King with me? Everyone wants a Hersey’s sundae,” Mikey called from inside the house.
“Yeah, sure,” I said. I got up and felt very weird. I felt all floaty. Like something extraordinary just happened. I had butterflies in my stomach and I felt tingly all over. We got in the car.

“Are you Okay?”

“What? Yeah, why?”

“I don’t know. You’re acting kind of weird. You’re too quiet.”

I laughed and said, “I’m fine. I’m just…Happy.”

“Okay,” he said and started the car. We drove all the way to Burger King singing along with the radio. On our way home, we ate our sundaes. Which were really, really good. If you’ve never had one, I recommend getting one.

When we got back, I saw Gerard sitting on the couch. I smiled at him. He smiled back.

“Where’s Gabby?” Mikey asked.
“Oh, is that why it’s been so quiet?” Rachel asked. Mikey shot her a glare. She looked away nervously.
“She said she was going outside for a smoke,” Ray said, coming up from the basement with beers.

“She doesn’t smoke…” He walked outside and looked for her. “Gabby...” he called.

I went out with Mikey to look for her. I went over to the side of the house. “OH my God,” I said. Mikey came behind me and gasped. We saw Gabby and Matt on the ground. They weren’t smoking at all. They were in each other’s arms, kissing one another. I saw Matt’s hand slide up and down Gabby’s leg and then go into her skirt.

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY FIANCE!” Mikey yelled.

Gabby looked at Mikey. “Oh, Mikey, He was…I...”

“Dude, we didn’t mean to,” Matt said.

“What are you talking about? YOU WERE PRACTICALLY FUCKING EACH OTHER!”

“Mikey, I still love you,” Gabby said, putting her hand on Mikey’s arm.

“Get your hands off me whore.” Mikey pulled away. Anger was in his eyes. He turned around and ran. I looked at Gabby, she was crying, her head was down.

I walked over to her. I grabbed her hair in the back. “You never come near him again,” I said between gritted teeth. She was crying. “Get out of here!” I yelled in her face. I let go of her hair and she went running. I cried a little too.

“Guys, Mikey’s car is gone,” Frank said from the doorway. I went up to Gerard.

“Let me have your car keys,” I said.

“Let me come with you,” he said.

“Gerard, no. I have to do this by myself. Just please let me have the keys.” He sighed and handed me the keys. I took them and went through the house and then to the driveway. I got in the car and drove. I didn’t even care how cold the car was or that the radio wasn’t on. I just wanted to find Mikey.

I drove to the place he would go. Our secret place. Gerard told me he used to go there all the time after I left. I drove to the park. It was dark and eerie. I walked over to the tunnel, which looked the same as it did 6 years ago. It was rusty and metal, but it was big. Big enough to stand in. I walked into it. A bit smaller than I remember. I sat down. I looked for the spot we carved our names. It was about 3 months before I left. I remember it like it was yesterday.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay you guys, this has to go out to my good good friends.

two of which are in this story.

Ray Ray; Forgotten: even though we havnt talked in forever, I still love you with all my heart.

Our Gothic Romance: haha. jockey and grr go xx core on floor! haha, yes it is that chapter.
I love you lucia! [yes, the lucia from the story:]

Mareena Vengence: Oh crap! sorry if i spelled your un wrong. I still love you. uh, im dedicating this to you since you dedicated your chapter to me. ILY!!!!!!!

Oh, and one more thing SHOW ME YO BOOTY HOLE!!!!!

haha. please comment. i know i have like twenty readers. i beg you to comment because i love you guys so much.