Tell Me Where We Go From Here

In the waiting room....

The doctor nodded and said, “Go to the receptionist desk and wait for me there. I will have the forms waiting,”

Donna nodded whipping her eye with a used tissue. She got up and walked with Don the desk. A tear ran down my cheek. I tried to imagine Mikey in a comma. The thought couldn’t come to mind. I don’t think anyone could imagine him in a comma. I heard Gerard sniff and I looked over at him. His eyes were red and puffy along with his cheeks that were stained with streaks of tears. I grabbed him and rubbed his back. I felt his tears go through my shirt and I heard him yelping in pain.

“Shhh babe. He’ll be okay,” I kept repeating in his ear; mostly for me.
“Why would someone do that? Why would someone put him through so much pain that it would lead him to this?” Frank said getting up. His face turned red with anger. Rachel stood up next to him and put a hand on his shoulder and whispered something in his ear. He nodded and walked out of the room down the hall.
“We’re going down to the café to get some coffee. Do you guys want to come?”
“I’ll go,” Ray said.
“We’ll meet you down there,” I said. Rachel and Ray walked quietly out the door.
Gerard looked up me. “Why does this have to happen to Mikey? Mikey did nothing wrong.”
“I know,” I said as a tears streamed down my face.

“What if he never wakes up like the doctor said? Or what if he’ll never fully recover from all of this? He’s the only brother I have,” Tears formed in his eyes.

I grabbed his shoulders. “He will wake up and he will fully recover. If I know your brother like I think I do, he’ll make it out all right. He’ll always be here for us, dead or not. I’m sure of it,” I said.

“I believe you,” he said in almost a whisper. He looked into my brown eyes with his beautiful hazel eyes. He looked down at my lips and back up to my eyes. He drew his face closer to mine and I felt his soft, warm lips on top of mine. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I looked at Gerard after he pulled away.

“Maggie, we’ve been spending all this time together. I like you a lot, more than I thought I ever would.”

I felt more tears form in my eyes. He grabbed my hand. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

I smiled. “Yes. Of course I will.”

He smiled back. “You want to go down to the café now?”

“Yeah,” I said as we got up.

Gerard grabbed my hand as we went down the hall to the elevator. He hugged me when we got into the elevator.

He needed someone with him. He has Frank and Ray, but they could never love him the same way that I could. He knew that. I’ve known him longer as well. He probably knows that I’m the one he can trust with anything. He and I both know he doesn’t want me just because I’m ‘girlfriend material’ or anything like that. We both know that right now, all we need is a friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah. I know it's short. But not a lot of ppl comment anyways so it doesnt matter.

Um, new chapter as soon as I can. I would like to thank all the people who subscribe to this.

BTW GO READ MY NEW STORY!!!!!!!

it's called depression but it will make you pee ur pants. it's a joined story. it's really random and stupid. but hopefully you will like it.

peace you guys.

oh and mariana, i have a rhyme for you that i sent to jake. lol.

uh....im bored
my county does not have a lord
it's run by bush instead
though he's probably given head

haha. i know it's gross. but i had to think of something!

FYI! i'm starting a skittle cult. go to my profile journal for more info.

loff you guys!

-RED-(the author[maggie])