Past Mistakes

First month

I tossed the stick in the trash. "Damnit!" I kicked the door hard. I'm pregnant and my moms going to destroy me!

"Olivia! What are you doing up there?" She called. I grabbed the stick and buried it along with the box.

"Nothing." I said, walking out of the bathroom. I walked downstairs. I'm not telling her yet. I don't want her to freak out. She eyed me.

"Okay..." She obviously didn't believe me. She slid me a plate of breakfast. I looked down at it. "Are you feeling better?" She asked, referring to my recent vomiting. I guess that was the morning sickness. I just nodded.

"Um, can I borrow some money?" I asked, poking the pancakes with a fork. She sat a glass of orange juice in front of me.

"What for?" She sat across from me. I ate a bite.

"My breasts have been really sore, and I think it's my bra that's causing it." I said. I was lying. I knew it was cause I was pregnant. Ugh.

Mom just sighed and handed me $40. "Go buy some then." She said. I took it and shoved it into my pocket.

"Thanks mom." I smiled. I'll spend as little as possible on a new bra and save the rest. "Um, I'm gonna go do that now before everyone snatches up all the good ones." I stood up and put the bacon in the middle of the pancake then rolled it up and took a bite.

"Okay. Are you taking the bus or is Johnny going to pick you up?" She asked. I grabbed some bus money.

"Johnny and I broke up." I said, putting the money in my other pocket. She nodded.

"Okay, stay safe." She smiled. I nodded. HA. A little too late for that. I shoved the rest of my breakfast into my mouth and walked outside. The cold wind hit me, blowing my hair around. I walked to the end of my sidewalk and looked both way to decide which bus to take.

I jogged to the one that came later since it would take me straight to the mall. I waited there, glancing around every now and then.

The bus came and opened the doors. I got my money out of my pocket and put it in as I passed it. I walked to the back and sat down. A few people glanced at my outfit.

I listened to my iPhone and watched everything fly by out the window as we drove. I guess now I'm going to need to save every penny I get so I can afford clothes. I bit my lip. It's too late to get a job now because I'll just have to quit in a few months. But I guess I have to do what I have to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was originally going to be a one shot, but I've decided it's going to have nine chapters. ;3 One for each month of the pregnancy.
I'm not going to make theme extremely long, counting each day.
Just the basics of what Olivia has to go through. :3

Hope you guys like it!
Comments please? ^___^

-Ashley Dawn