Past Mistakes

Third month

My belly was starting to get bigger, and it was hard to fit into jeans now. Sweat pants and pajamas were all that fit, along with dresses and skirts.

I had been wearing sweats for almost two weeks now, and mom was getting suspicious.

"You're starting to get a bit of a belly." She said as I ate my cereal.

"I know. I'm going to the doctors today to see why." I said. She looked at me.

"Want me to come with you? You're not pregnant are you?" She glowered at me. I shook my head.

"I might just be bloated from my period." I said. "But I just wanna make sure." I smiled. She nodded. "Um, can I borrow your health care information?" I asked. She sighed.

"Fine. Only cause you're my daughter and I love you." She handed me her card. I smiled.

"Thanks mom. I love you too." I got the keys and walked outside. I got inside the vehicle, and started it up. I put my hair up while I checked all the mirrors.

"Time for your first appointment baby." I cooed, pulling out of the driveway. I drove to the doctors, sort of dreading it. I don't know what they do exactly.

I parked and got out, grabbing a granola bar from the box I kept in the car. I walked inside and checked myself in. I waited in one of the chairs. There were a few people here, mainly older people.

I grabbed a magazine and started flipping through it, only looking at the pictures. I opened my granola bar and started eating it. A few people were looking at me.

"Olivia Wilde." A nurse called. I got up and walked over to her. "Hi there." She smiled and led me to a room.

"Hi." I smiled, following her into the room. She looked at her clipboard.

"So you're here for an ultrasound?" She asked. I nodded, sitting on the chair. "Alright, I'll go get the goo. Would you like it warmed up?" She asked. I nodded and took off my jacket.

She left and went to get that. I looked around. "I hope you're healthy." I smiled, pulling up my shirt a little as the nurse came back in.

"Okay, it's all ready to go." She smiled, putting some on my stomach. We looked at the monitor as she moved the device around. I watched. "So here's your baby's head." She pointed to the screen. I nodded.

"What does my baby have? Like... Eyes, a heart, what?" I asked, curious. She kept moving it around.

"Your baby has a brain, eyes but no eyelids, and bones, along with a few other things. Don't worry, it's healthy." She smiled. I smiled. "Now let's clean off your stomach."
♠ ♠ ♠
I only have to write two more chapters and it's done. ^__^ Not sure if I wanna do a sequel yet, I'm thinking not though. x3

Let me know what you think in the comments please? :3

-Ashley Dawn