Past Mistakes

Fourth month

My stomach was definitely showing now and it was getting harder to hide it. I had to wear my jeans a bit lower now and my shirts were getting baggier. I think I'm going to need to start wearing dresses though.

I had managed to save almost three hundred so far, but soon that money was going to be gone. I was going to need to buy things for the baby. Like a crib, diapers, wipes, clothes, and everything else.

"Olivia, I'm going out for a bit. Tidy up a little bit please." Mom said, coming into my room. I looked over from my computer chair and nodded.

"Okay, have fun." I smiled, sucking my stomach in a bit. She didn't notice anything weird which was good! Even though I was looking online for cloth diapers and wipes. I watched her leave then looked at the prices. Yikes. "You're worth it though baby." I said after she left.

I grabbed the phone as I ordered some diapers and wipes then called my doctor. "Hi, this is Olivia Wilde, I need to make an appointment with Dr. Conard?" I said and listened. "Mhm, for an ultrasound." I said. "Okay, thank you." I hung up after they gave me the time I was supposed to come in at.

I closed the window on my computer and went downstairs to start cleaning. Everything was such a chore now, literally. Just walking down the stairs had me winded, and I always had intense heartburn. The joys of carrying a baby.

My skin was kind of blotchy too, and I kept getting nosebleeds at night. Mom thought it was too much sun though.

"We're gonna find out your gender soon." I rubbed my stomach as I went into the kitchen to eat more food. I wasn't even hungry; but baby needs to eat still. "How does... Hot dogs sound?" I grabbed out some hot dogs and tossed them in the microwave. I got some buns and put the ketchup and mustard on them as my stomach growled a little.

The microwave went off. "Food!" I grinned, grabbing the wieners and putting them in the buns. "Mm." I took a bite and got the vacuum out. I don't want to bend down at all.

I started vacuuming the hardwood so I wouldn't have to sweep and bend over. "Go me for being lazy." I grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't written the last two chapters yet, but I'll get on that now. ^__^
I hope you guys like this story so far though. I'm attempting to make it more realistic than most stories I've done, where the girls get everything handed to them on a silver platter. o__o

-Ashley Dawn