Past Mistakes

Fifth month

My mom still hasn't noticed. She hasn't noticed that I've been wearing maternity clothes. She hasn't noticed that I've been eating more. Or that I had just gotten a box of cloth diapers and wipes.

I carried them into my room, and put them under my bed. I really don't want to tell her, but she's going to notice soon. I want to wait though.

I got some cream to rub on my stomach. Now that it's expanding, it's getting extremely itchy, and it feels like it's going to explode any second. I haven't seen stretch marks either yet.

And it's not the best idea that I'm wearing shorts either right now, since my veins in my legs have been showing a lot. But I don't like leaving the house much anymore.

I walked to the bathroom to go pee. One of the downsides of being pregnant, I always have to pee, and I have so much freaking gas.

I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom then went downstairs.

"Olivia, your doctor called and said you had an appointment. Another one?" Mom asked as I entered the living room. I nodded, taking money for the bus.

"Mhm, I like having appointments. My uh, doctors really cute." I smiled. She just shook her head at me.

"No more appointments." She said. "Unless something's going on with you." She added. I nodded and walked outside. I walked to the bus stop and waited for it. I finally get to find out what my baby is. Either a boy or a girl.

I got on the bus and sat by a window then started thinking of baby names.

I watched the scenery as the bus drove. It's going to be hard to save for everything I need still. A crib's gonna take all the money I had saved, and I'm sure I'll have to buy other things. Baby food too when the baby's older.

I got off the bus and walked the two blocks to the doctors office. Only four more months of being huge.

I walked inside and checked in then waited. There was another pregnant girl here. I smiled at her and she just glared at me. Okay then.

"Olivia Wilde." A nurse called. I stood up and followed her. The appointment was the same as all my other ones. They put the goo on my stomach and listened to the heartbeat.

"So... Can we tell the sex yet?" I asked, looking at the screen. The nurse moved the device around on my stomach.

"Mhm... See this?" She pointed to the screen. I nodded. "It's a girl." She smiled. I covered my mouth, ready to cry.

"Oh my gosh." I said. I don't know if it's the hormones, but I started crying. "She's beautiful."

"Do you have names picked out yet?" She asked. I nodded.

"Azalia Rose Wilde."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I made this stupid mistake of adding the picture of Azalia when I first started the story. xD I took it out though!
And all of the chapters are written now. :) I might not be around tomorrow to post a chapter, but if I get the chance, I will!

Let me know what you think please? x3
Also, what is up with my writing style? u__u

-Ashley Dawn