Past Mistakes

Seventh month

I had gotten everything moved into my new apartment, which looked pretty good, considering everything had been bought at flee markets, garage sales, and thrift stores. Except for Azalia's stuff. That was all brand new.

"I hope you like all of this." I mumbled, looking around the apartment. It was kind of weird since most of it had been renovated. All except for the living room. But on the plus side, rent was cheaper because of that.

As I sat on the couch, my shirt came up over my belly. I sighed and rubbed it. I have to go buy more clothes soon.

I felt bad about using my college fund, but right now, the baby was the most important thing. And I could always go to college later, just with scholarships and junk.

I grabbed some nuts from the bowl on the coffee table, and shoved them into my mouth as I turned on the tv. The house wasn't perfect, but it was good enough for me.

And to top it off, mom said I couldn't use her health care information anymore, so I was going to have to pay for all of the doctors appointments. Or at least, she thinks that's what's gonna happen. I had copied her information down so I can still use it.

I picked up the stuffed bunny I had gotten for when Azalia is born and rubbed it against my tummy. "Azalia, bunny says hi." I cooed. I know she can hear now, so hopefully she can hear me. "Hi baby." I smiled. I felt her kick me. "I'd rather you just say hi, but okay." I giggled as she kicked again.

I pulled my shirt down a little and watched tv. "You're gonna be so cute, yes you are." I cooed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one was pretty short. lmao I didn't know what to write though. x__x

Hope you like it so far. ^__^

-Ashley Dawn