Past Mistakes

Eighth month

My belly was huge, I couldn't even see my feet now, which sucks cause I'm not balanced anymore. And I'm even more clumsy then usual. Nothing about the last months of pregnancy is enjoyable it feels like.

"I guess this will save me money in the long run." I picked up a baby bullet and looked at the price. Ouch. "You're worth it." I cooed, looking at my belly.

I got a few glares as I walked through the store, looking for other baby things. I picked out a few outfits, and examined a rocking chair.

"Can I help you?" A woman asked. She was probably in her late 40's.

"I'm just looking." I smiled sweetly. She scoffed.

"Of course you are." She turned on her heel and walked away to help a potential customer. I mocked her when her back was to me.

I walked to the check out line, and waited. I glanced at some of the items on display there. Oh, chocolate was so tempting. But it's not good for baby.

I moved up and set the bullet on the counter. The man looked at me rudely. "I'm a paying customer, get over it." I said, shoving the item towards him. He grabbed it like it was diseased then scanned it. I gave him my debit card.

"Swipe it there." He pointed. I rolled my eyes and swiped it then waited. He put it in a bag for me.

I felt a fake contraction. I hate them. I've been getting them all week.

"Are you alright ma'am?" He asked. I shut my eyes tightly and nodded. "Here's your receipt." He put it in the bag. I grabbed the bag.

"Thanks." I muttered and walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't even know. >___> Chapters 2-8 were all basically fillers. xD

I'm hoping this goes through cause my computers being really slow. I'm loading a bunch of websites that are gonna give me information on Green Cards. ;3

I really hope you guys are liking this, cause you guys aren't letting me know. I'm just taking guesses now. x__x

-Ashley Dawn