Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Meet

Neche’s POV

I walked side by side with my older sister to meet Johnny, our cousin at the airport. We got our bags and searched around for the smaller male; his parents forced him to pick us up while they got our new room ready. I think his friends gave him a ride.

“I see him,” Mina announced pointing.

I followed her line sight and saw Johnny; dressed in baggy black pants with chains, a tight black shirt, and a dyed black Mohawk on his head.

She squealed before racing off towards him and I followed slowly lugging her bag along with mine since she left it in her excitement.

By the time I reached them Johnny was being squished in a bear hug by Mina and I chuckled and cleared my throat forcing her to let him go.

He took a big gasp of air being over dramatic causing me to giggle.

He smiled a big cheeky grin at me and I moved in and took him into my arms.

“Hey cuz,” I greeted pulling away.

“How are you?” I frowned for a second then smiled again.

Ever since last year everyone has been talking to me like that, they acted different around me too. I just wanted everything to go back to normal; part of the reason I’m glad to be in a new state and new school.

Everyone thought I was going to have a meltdown but the whole thing caused me to grow stronger. The only one not stepping on egg shells around me was my sister; I could always count on her to treat me how I like and never to judge.

“I’m good,” I smiled and he nodded before taking both of our suitcases.

Mina got the duffle on top of it as he struggled with rolling two big suitcases at the same time.

“You need help little cuz?” he frowned.

“No, I got it,” he grunted and we giggled while following him out.

He walked all the way to the parking lot and stopped in front of a big white van.

“Dude is there free candy in there because this is a major pedo van,” Mina joked with a cocked brow.

Johnny frowned.

“No, it’s my friends van; they are in a band and the ones that gave me a ride are their roadies so they have it.” He motioned to two males that were leaning up against the side smoking cigarettes.

The first one I noticed had shorter hair under a baseball cap and the other, who my sister was staring at, had longer hair but they looked the same. Twins.

“Yo Johnny; need help?” The long haired one joked with a chuckle.

“Shut up and help me Jason,” he grunted and the long haired man helped him.

The other took my bag and placed it in the back.

They turned towards us and smiled.

“Girls, these are my friends; Jason and Matt Berry; twins these are my cousins Mina and Neche Seward.” They smiled and we shook their hands.

I noted the rough texture of them.

“Can I have a smoke?” I motioned my head towards the pack in Matt’s hand.

He smirked before holding it out to me.

“Wait, how old are you?” he joked.

“Old enough,” I smirked and grabbed one.

“I like her,” Matt told his brother and we shared a laugh before he lite my cigarette for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay new story with my wifey about the Berry! Excited for this :P
Comment and subscribe!
-Neche