Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Dont Go Chasing Waterfalls

Jason and were driving to an unknown location when my phone started to sing Venice Queen by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. It was my ring tone for my sister. Fumbling in my back pocket, I finally got the phone and answered it.

“Herro?”

“Hey. Where are you?”

“What? Why?”

“Well… I have a very pissed off Berry brother here. Says something along the lines of his brother took their van without asking…”

“Hold on,” I laughed and turned my attention to the sexy man sitting next to me, “Did you leave without telling Matt?”

“Um… maybe?”

“Well Neche say-… hold on,” Neche had begun talking again while the phone was in my lap, “No, I wasn’t talking to you. Hold. On. Yes, thank you.”

“Matt’s pissed dude,” I said to Jason.

He chuckled and shook his head, “Tell him he’ll just have to grab a ride with Shads.”
I nodded and relayed the message before hanging up.

“So… where are we going?”

“I just want to show you a place where I go to think.”

He drove to a national park, which was conveniently located right by our new house, pulled into the parking lot and cut the engine. He opened his door, ran across the front of the van and opened my door for me as well.

“Why thank you sir… but you left your door open.”

“I did? Shit.”

He went to run in front of the van again, but I stopped him, explaining I could shut it. I crawled over the middle, into his seat and reached to grab the door. After pulling it shut, I turned my head to grin at Jason. His mouth was open slightly, and he was staring at my ass. I chuckled and shook my head as I sat back down. His eyes met mine, and there was some sort of apology written on his face as he gave me a sheepish look. I shook my head and laughed.

He all but pulled me out of the car and I all but fell face first into his chest… which was surprisingly muscular. Jason shut the door behind me with one hand and wrapped his other arm around my shoulders. Dammit… why did he have to smell so good? I looked up and smiled at him.

Being in his arms like this… felt really good. But I couldn’t shake the feelings that this attraction to him was moving way to fast. I tried to shove that feeling down as he removed his arm from around my shoulders and took my hand.

We walked past the parking lot and he led me to a trail that would take us deep into the woods. For a moment, my mind flashed back to what happened to my sister back in Syracuse… and in an instant I regretted it. Jason wasn’t a bad person like he had been. I may not know much about him, but I knew he wasn’t bad.

Johnny’s warning flashed through my mind and I started to doubt myself. I couldn’t help but think that maybe going off with him hadn’t been such a great idea., especially when he took me off the trail.

“Where… where are we going?” I stammered. I hated the nervous inflection my words had. Jason must have noticed because he stopped and turned to me. He had nothing but concern in his eyes.

“Are you okay love? We can go back if you want, I just wanted to show you something special to me.”

I hated myself for doubting him, “No. I’m okay. Just don’t go off the path very often. God forbid I get lost in the woods with you.” I made a joke of the situation and stuck my tongue out. He grinned and kissed my hand before walking on. When we stopped, I saw that he had led me to a pool of water, with a small waterfall.

“Oh my God, Jason. This is beautiful!”

“So you like it?”

“I love it! How did you find it?”

“Matt and I used to come to the park and play. One day, he dared me to hide in the woods and I got lost. I found this… and it was so beautiful, I didn’t want to leave. But then I heard Matt calling me, and I followed his voice to the trail. But I never forgot how to find my way back. “

“How old were you?”

“Eight,” he smirked.

He moved closer to me and bent his head down. Just as his lips were about to brush mine, my phone went off. I groaned and saw it was Johnny.

“This better be important short shit.”

“Neche is gone… she wont answer her phone… we kinda got into a fight…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. I slept for 12 hours and I have to go back to work >.<
Please please please let us know what you guys thinks. I'm going to assume that most of you like it since we have about 10 subscribers now... but your input is greatly appreciated <3