Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

In My Own Time

Neche’s POV

“It all started a year and a half ago…” I started. “Mina had gotten detention and I didn’t want to stay at school and wait for her to give me a ride…” I paused to take a deep breath.

I looked to see my sister start to tear up also. She had always blamed herself but it was my fault for not waiting. Although none of us were to blame; no someone else was at the complete fault of all of this. Someone I had learned to hate with a passion.

“I decided to walk home; not the smartest idea in New York but I did anyway.” I looked at Johnny and he gave my hand another squeeze.

“I was halfway home but where we lived I had to cut through the park to get home faster…” this is where it happens. I took another deep breath and stared at my sister.

I was doing this for her; if there was any chance of a future with Jason I had to do this.

“Someone jumped out and pulled me i-into the woods,” my voice started to crack as I took deep breaths and tried to stop crying. “They t-took-“ I shut my eyes and opened them again. “He took me in the woods and raped me,” I shut my eyes and let the tears fall down my cheeks.

I heard Jason gasp and I felt Johnny pull me into him.

“Who was it?” I shrugged but couldn’t bring myself to speak.

“He got away,” my sister finished for me and I could tell by her voice she was crying to. “Police found Nech hours later… DNA never matched anyone in their records and we had no leads of anyone who would purposely do this to her…”

The van fell in silence and I pulled away from Johnny and wiped my tears. I turned and as soon as I did Jason pulled me into a hug of his own.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered into my ear.

“Just don’t hurt her, or I’ll kill you,” he must of heard the smile into my voice because he chuckled softly and nodded once before we pulled away.

“I think Johnny would beat you to it,” he said then sent a wink to my confused cousin.

“Just, don’t tell anyone… even your brother,” he nodded.

“I know, but I hope you’ll tell him in your own time,” I nodded.

“I will,” I smiled. “In my own time,” I repeated and he nodded.

I felt better to tell him. Sure he didn’t know the whole story but he knew the main part; all he needed to know right now. Johnny and Mina both know it was much harder for me to admit the last part but didn’t dare push me to.

In my own time.
♠ ♠ ♠
So now you know… half of the secret ;)
There’s much more but now you can understand what everyone is freaking out about protecting Nech and stuff.

You all can Comment and Subscribe while I go beat up the woman who made my wifey have a bad day at work >.>
-Neche