Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Phone Calls

After assuring my sister that I knew she would never do that, we wandered downstairs in search of dinner.

Our Aunt and Uncle had gone out to dinner, leaving the three of us to fend for ourselves. One look at my sister and cousin, and I made the executive decision. We were ordering pizza.

“Thank you for calling Marcos Pizza, how may I help you?”

“I’d like to order a small pepperoni and green pepper pizza, a small cheese pizza, and a small meat lovers pizza. Oh. And an order of cheesy bread.”

“You guys want anything?” I joked.

Neche rolled her eyes and Johnny grinned. At least he thought I was funny when he wasn’t being a major douche.

“Can I have the last name please?”

“Seward.”

“Are you still located on Bringham Dr?”

“Yes, that’s correct.”

“Alrighty, your total is going to be twenty five dollars even.”

“Okay, see you in a bit.” I hung up and looked at Johnny expectantly.

He sighed, “You guys are making me pay… aren’t you.”

Neche grinned when I nodded.

“Aww. C’mon Jayboy, when we get jobs, we’ll pay you back, I swear!”

He groaned, but smiled all the same. Maybe all we needed was some bonding time to really get him off our back.

Jason had texted me to say that he and Matt had some family issues to deal with, so he might not see me until tomorrow, so I had all night to spend with my sister and Johnny.
When our pizza arrived, we took in into the basement and sat on the sectional couch.

“What movie should we watch?” Johnny stood by the dvd rack.

“I don’t care, something classic,” Neche offered.

“Dark humor?” I added.

“Scary?” Johnny finished.
We all looked at each other and laughed.

“I’ve got it! Nightmare Before Christmas?”

“Yes!” Neche and I laughed. Johnny grinned and put the dvd in the player before sitting back down. I handed him the remote and stood up to grab a coke.

“Anyone want anything?”

Both Neche and Johnny shook their heads, already engrossed in the opening credits. I laughed to myself and ran up the stairs to the kitchen.

Neches cell phone was doing a frantic dance along the edge of the counter, and I caught it before it fell to the floor. Funny, she was getting a call from a restricted number.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Found… you,” a muffled voice said.

“The fuck? Hello?”

When nobody answered, I hung up and deleted the call from the phone. That was too messed up, and I knew she would flip out if she knew.

I grabbed my coke and both of our phones and took them back down to the basement. After popping the tab and taking a long swallow, I snuggled with my family and watched the movie in peace, already forgetting the call.

Three hours later, my Aunt and Uncle returned home and told me they had a surprise for me.

I followed them up the stairs, Neche and Johnny close on our heels, and let out a cry of joy when they showed me they had finished my room. It was right next to Neches, and I was excited to see that we had a connecting bathroom; no more sharing with Johnny.

They had painted the room a lime green color and I had to resist the urge to jump up and down. A full sized bed stood in the middle of the room with a black down comforter. It was perfect.

They then turned to my sister and told her that they would make her room however she wanted it, and that they were so glad to have the both of us.

Neche and I hugged and thanked our Aunt and Uncle before getting ready for bed.

Laying in my new bed, I remembered the phone call and got nervous. I even crept to my sisters room to make sure she was still there.

I was about to leave her room when I noticed something moving on the roof. I crossed the room to find Jason about to knock on the window. I let him in and led him to my new room. We cuddled up in my bed after I locked the door and I fell asleep, dreaming only of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay really. Someone reported this story?

Annoyed. So heres a short update.

-Kelsey