Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Michelle

I couldn't believe that Zacky had already bought her a necklace. Smiling at my sister, I noticed the confused look on Matt's face. Poor guy... he had asked her out only five minutes ago and then this happens. In my heart, I almost hoped she would pick Zacky... simply because I was slightly concerned how it would look if my sister and I both dated a Berry. Not that it mattered much what people thought; after the Syracuse incident, I learned that the only persons thought about me I truly cared about, was my sisters. Matt gave Neche a pained smile that only I caught. The other guys were no longer paying attention. They were laughing because one of Lacey's friends had thrown her drink on Johnny. Neche and I looked at each other before standing up. That bitch messed with the wrong Seward.

"Who the fuck do you think you are," I shoved the girls head. She turned around and looked at me. It was Val's face looking back at me, but her hair was all wrong. She gave me a death glare and stood up. Once standing, she shoved me, and if Neche hadn't been standing behind me, I would have fallen. Now I was really pissed, I shoved the girl again and she fell onto the bench. Now, a bunch of people were watching us, and Val was running over.
"Mina... this is my twin sister, Michelle."
"I don't care, Val, she humiliated my cousin," I turned back to Michelle, "What, you don't like the way he dresses, or the music he listens to? So he's not good enough for you, you pompous ass bitch," I spat the word.
Neche was pulling on my arm, but I shrugged out of her grasp.
"No, sis, not yet. If Johnny and Lacey like each other, they should be able to do so without the queen bee telling her who she can and can't hang out with," i turned to Lacey, "These people aren't real friends. Come sit with us, we'll never tell you what you can and can't do. We'll support you no matter what."
With that, I turned on my heel and walked back to the table. Shads was looking at me, eyes wide while Jimmy and Brian were cracking up with laughter.

"That's my girl," Jason said to me, smiling. I gave him a quick grin before turning to Val.
"Listen, Val... I'm sorry."
For a second I thought she was going to hit me, but then she busted out laughing.
"That was awesome! I've never seen anyone stand up to her before!"
"You're kidding, right?" Neche laughed humorlessly.
Val shook her head, "I'm even afraid of her... you don't live with that bitch."
Neche and I shrugged, we couldn't afford to be afraid of anyone. Or so we thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry. short update. gotta go deal with urban active and their greed ways