Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Fight

Neche and I decided to change before going to Shads, and as soon as we were finished, he was there to pick us up. We followed Johnny out to the car and piled into his truck. He looked at his through the rear view mirror and grinned.
“You girls ready to party?”
Neche and I looked at each other and grinned. Bring it on.

It took about ten minutes to get to Shads house, and we were relatively quiet. I could tell by the look on my sisters face that we were worried about the same thing; being without our Berry’s. Johnny and Matt prattled on about bands the whole time, so the fact that Neche and I weren’t talking wasn’t noticed. When we arrived at the house, Shads led us in and we found everyone in the kitchen.
“Hey babe!” Val rushed over to give Shads a kiss, “We’re making pizza!”
Neche groaned, I knew she was getting tired of pizza. I laughed at the sight of the kitchen. There was flour all over, and Shads eyes grew wide.
“My parents are going to kill me…”
“No no no,” Jimmy laughed, “We’re going to clean it up while the pizzas cook.”
Matt nodded and we watched Jimmy and Brian clean the whole kitchen. Looking around, I noticed that Zacky was missing.
“Where’s Baker?” Neche asked, as if reading my thoughts.
“Picking his sister up from dance,” Brian answered, his eyes never leaving me. I lowered my eyes and felt my face flush. This was exactly what I didn’t want to happen. When the doorbell rang, I offered to answer it… I needed and excuse to get away from Brian. I opened the heavy oak door to see Zacky standing on the front porch. Looking past Zacky, I saw Jason and Matt pull into Shads driveway and I couldn’t hide my smile. Maybe tonight wouldn’t be so bad… or maybe it would be a disaster.

After we ate our pizza, we all ventured downstairs and tried to decide on a movie. For whatever reason, Neche and I were left alone in the room with Jason, Matt, Zacky and Brian. Not a smart move, for that was when disaster struck. Somehow, Brian said something negative to Jason, who jumped to his feet. Before I knew what was going on, Brian and Jason were in an all out fist fight. Matt jumped up and tried to separate the two, when Brian turned and hit Matt. This just resulted in the three of them beating the crap out of each other.
“Hell no, I’m not dealing with this,” Neche muttered. Zacky stood and tried to walk her out, but he was drawn into the fight like a black hole. My sister and I stood there, frozen in complete horror. What had we done? Johnny, Jimmy and Shads came running in and were able to break the fight up. I nudged Neche and she closed her mouth.
“What the fuck is going on?” Shads growled.
“Brian started talking shit he couldn’t back up,” Jason spat, wiping the blood off his cheek. I grabbed a tissue and went to help him.
“Brian, what did you say?” Zacky asked incredulously. Poor guy, his nose was bleeding, and he hadn’t wanted to fight in the first place.
“He said my girlfriend would look better on his dick,” Jason growled.
“Are you fucking kidding me? Havent we been over this?” I groaned.
“This isn’t over,” he responded, “I will have you.”
And with that, he left the house and we didn’t see him for a few days.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I gave you guys two short updates in a row.
It's been a stressful couple of days.
And my boyfriend and I came very close to breaking up today...
Not that you want to hear my sob story.

So please, comment, subscribe, and anyone want to make us a banner?

Kelsey